Favorite NS memory

2»

Comments

• ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
  • JirikiJiriki retired ns1 player Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11780Members, NS1 Playtester, Squad Five Silver
    Way too many games of either intense battle or intense trolling to remember really. Oh man.

Most epic comeback was a pcw, where aliens rushed our CC and killed the commander. Then two guys trap and kill their lerk in vent. Then we spawncamp them in eclipse. We start running low on ammo, so we went back to base 1-by-1 to get some ammo from armory to kill the hive. We had like 4 people alive, while two guys were running back and forth for resupplies. We win the game without CC, good game. Who needs a commander anyway?!

Another amusing game where our team did SC rush to base in ns_origin, while marines did a hive rush. We both were unaware of what the other team was doing. So we killed off the CC, and they killed our hive. Intense moment as we set up a cloaked skulks + gorge gangbang. Finally I think our gorge was left alive, morphes into skulk, runs away and kills the last guy with cloak alone.

Or maybe the game when me and Zakj won a game with OC's against Peach. Never stop trolling.

Or the moment when we're raging playing in a night cup and Admirable + someone was fading in the vent, Scale throws a grenade which kills both of the fade and suddenly everybody bursts to laugh in vent.

Or maybe the game with dfig, where EZM is our commander, and he starts our marine round by killing himself by pressing too many times f4, and we have to go to CC to build an IP fo our com. In the same game, EZM gets an onos when he is on aliens, and we're like YEAAAH we won. Then he uses MC, gets teleported to biodome under the lift and dies. Good game.

I also remember one game on YO-Clan & ns_nothing where I was whining to benny for bad commanding for like 15 minutes until he gets so pissed off he quits and tells me to do it. Well I jump into CC, turtle cargo with heavies, jetpack-siege vent from redroom and like 1 hour later we win the game. I think Aokiji (Grissi) carried as a jetpack, and after that even Benny aplogizes. The game lasted forever but the victory was worth it. It was the heated dickswinging debate between me and the com that made it worth it.

Or the moment when I killed Macperil's fade in ns_tanith with that satcom welding thing. I just fell of the chair laughing.

I also remember frG, aA, multivac, saperion hiding in Gorge's Hideout and just trolling in 2balls. I still got the voice record from that.
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Playing for one of the first times In 2003 I had just built skylights resource tower walking to overlook and when a skulk ambushed me. I held down mouse 1 and missed mostly every bullet. Pulled my pistol out and missed almost every one of those bullets too. The skulk stopped chuckled at me and casually ran at me and killed me.