Gorge Wars Mod

KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Following on from this thread.

I'm seeking expressions of interest for a coder to help produce the most epic mod of all time......Gorge Wars.

- Each player has a large amount of clogs which they can place and fortify their hive from the opposing team.
- Just imagine a maze of Gorge Tunnels.
- Amazing clog fortifications
- Dense Hydra forests
- Babblers raining down like fire
- Throw a few lerk lifts in there for bile bomb runs and I think we have a good mod

The maps wouldn't have to be overly detailed which would help with the performance.

I can handle the mapping but will need someone to do the coding. Any takers?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I have a mod which I will be developing again once Proving Grounds is out in the open, called GorgeCraft. I have release it previously, there is a thread on the forums. The base mode is just Gorge's building stuff ofr art or whatever, but the 2nd mode is GorgeForts, which is essentially what you are describing, although not entirely.

Lua coding is very easy. If you want a modder, pick it up yourself. I hadn't done coding before NS2, and now look at me.. :D