DECOY PLZ

2»

Comments

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    MarZ wrote: »
    no ress for cc? Why are they flaming?

Decoy here. I'm good friends with both of the casters in this video (Kaneh & Golden). This quickly spread among everyone in the Reddit mumble, and now it's the running joke. I'm totally fine with it. I messed up, I'm just glad my guys are laughing about it instead of hating me and leaving my team.

I basically panicked, keys got mushed, my control groups got messed up, and I ended up recycling the obs instead of dropping a chair. If you watch the video - I didn't have the res for a chair after the beacon. I had to cancel wep 3. Right as the game ended, I get my res from cancelling wep 3, but it was too late. I should have nanoed the chair and cancelled wep 3 sooner. Whoops.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    LEAVE DECOY ALONE! :(!!!
  • MarZMarZ Join Date: 2012-10-16 Member: 162473Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2013
    mattji104 wrote: »

Because of the piles of res she had for the cc
    tenderloin wrote: »
    Guess you didn't watch the video.

I saw the video...-.- 5 secs before they started to rape the cc the commander started w3. Then he beaconed and had no ressources left to drop a cc. Yes I know he should have canceled the upgrade to drop a cc but in that short time this didnt come to his mind. Btw why he didnt used nanoshield on the cc for 5 res, was it not researched? ^^

Edit:

Decoy here. I'm good friends with both of the casters in this video (Kaneh & Golden). This quickly spread among everyone in the Reddit mumble, and now it's the running joke. I'm totally fine with it. I messed up, I'm just glad my guys are laughing about it instead of hating me and leaving my team.

I basically panicked, keys got mushed, my control groups got messed up, and I ended up recycling the obs instead of dropping a chair. If you watch the video - I didn't have the res for a chair after the beacon. I had to cancel wep 3. Right as the game ended, I get my res from cancelling wep 3, but it was too late. I should have nanoed the chair and cancelled wep 3 sooner. Whoops.

That was i am talking about. Right in the moment the cc was focused you hadnt the ressources to drop, so it was not just to click on "build cc" and drop it elsewhere.
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @MarZ - She*, and yeah, I'm bad :)
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    WAIT. DECOY IS A GuRL?
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    casan0vax wrote: »
    WAIT. DECOY IS A GuRL?

just an underage boy :>
  • SideWinder85SideWinder85 Join Date: 2013-01-02 Member: 177187Members
    Rather than blame decoy what you could say is Intensify > Decoy. That game was a total steal from you guys and we didnt really play that well either would be nice if we could play with better pings agaisnt each other.
    <3 Decoy
  • LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Intensify > Decoy
    Humor me.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES&#33; FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS&#33; Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Rather than blame decoy what you could say is Intensify > Decoy. That game was a total steal from you guys and we didnt really play that well either would be nice if we could play with better pings agaisnt each other.
    <3 Decoy
    Hi intensify.