lagging problem

jaimdjaimd Join Date: 2009-03-22 Member: 66855Members
hi, i have this crazy bug or lag with ns1 when i join to a server it looks a little bugged but work fine
bu when i walk to a marine and he shoot me the game start to massively lagg and i see the game like photos
and when he stop shooting it run ok and viceversa
if i am the marine when i see an alien the game start to lag every time an alien pass next to me or a marine shoot to me or
simply shoot in the air the game lag, can someone help me? i deleted the whole game and reinstalled but it keep happening
all this start when i join to a server and crazy things happend, first
i suffer a buffer overflow, next the game was super lagged, and i restarted the game,
the next thing i see is that problem i told you and my nickname changed to a rare languaje
and all my keyboard option erased i have to reset the controls, please i cant solve this issue on my own

my spect

windows xp home edition sp3

4 gb of ram

1 gb ddr2 nvidia geforce 9500 gt

512k internet

pd: it not only happend in internet, it also happend with bots on lan

Comments

• eamongilmoreeamongilmore PK Join Date: 2013-10-14 Member: 188690Members
    Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.
  • xBlueXFoxxxBlueXFoxx Join Date: 2013-06-07 Member: 185497Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited October 2013
    I don't even...

What CPU do you have, since it appears it's worth asking? I'd also like to confirm if we're discussing NS1 or NS2 here, as NS1 I do not believe is supported anymore.
  • jaimdjaimd Join Date: 2009-03-22 Member: 66855Members
    Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.

you are welcome

i have a good cpu, inter core quad q6600 2.4 ghz, and this my question is from ns1,

the ns2 dont run very well on my machine, it crases and memory crashes , and suddently BSOD in my windows and, taths why i stop playing ns2
    my question is for ns1, if someone can help

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    These forums are for technical support with NS2 only, sorry.. you can try the NS1 forums though?