Suggestions and Bugs

pro7otypepro7otype Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188224Members, Reinforced - Diamond
So now that i have donated more money by buying a diamond badge, i feel entitled to ask for some bug fixes and changes:

BUGS

High Priority
Diamond Badge has disabled my ability to use all taunts, medpack requests, etc. All the emotes no longer work. So I have paid for something that makes my game experience worse, not better. Either refund us or fix this.

Normal Priority
Engine/Server still needs a lot of work to be stable / fast. All servers I am joining are having issues. Rubberbanding, warping, general lag which seems to be systemic.

Low Priority
After Marine Power nodes have been built and destroyed, the yellow icon disappears from the in-game map. This is a major pain for players learning the maps.

SUGGESTIONS
Show the radius of influence of each structure to the commander while they are placing it, so you can see for example observatory radius BEFORE you place
Add some kind of skill ranking system so that teams can be balanced more easily, and prevent people switching teams once they have been set to random.

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited September 2013
    pro7otype wrote: »
    High Priority
    Diamond Badge has disabled my ability to use all taunts, medpack requests, etc. All the emotes no longer work. So I have paid for something that makes my game experience worse, not better. Either refund us or fix this.

This has nothing to do with UWE or the vanilla game. Go contact the mod developer and/or Diamond server admins.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2013
    Did i miss something? This is a known bug of 255 and will be fixed with 256!

Edit: Getting disagress but saying the right thing ...
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    The taunt bug will be fixed next patch (my fault).
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    joshhh wrote: »
    pro7otype wrote: »
    High Priority

This has nothing to do with UWE or the vanilla game. Go contact the mod developer and/or Diamond server admins.

Erhhh... lol?
  • hyckshycks Join Date: 2013-08-14 Member: 186848Members, Reinforced - Supporter