Scope for rifle

XenderXender Join Date: 2012-11-06 Member: 167800Members
I think, rifle without aimimg device looks stupid so what about adding scoping to ammo display? Maybe scope or collimator? When you press right mouse button it stops displaying ammo and start working as scope.

Comments

• KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    edited September 2013
    Xender wrote: »
    I think, rifle without aimimg device looks stupid...

No it does not!

AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

Why having a rifle scope on a weapon that is used primarily for intense close quarter battle? The LMG behaves more like a low caliber submachine gun anyway - superb stability and handling, high rate of fire, low damage and penetration, minimal spread and recoil.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    TSF technology doesn't require a scope as the targeting reticule is displayed on their helmet display
  • BroseidonBroseidon Join Date: 2011-07-18 Member: 110935Members
    I frankly don't see the point in a scope from a gameplay perspective. How is it supposed to help me aim at fast moving targets that can get in and out of range very quickly? Especialy if it would work like the typicall fps scope where the sensitivity is lowerd or capped when in scope-mode.

Usually scopes also slows down the gameplay which I'm not a big fan of. That for some a no-scope rifle looks "stupid" is not enough justification to add a scope I think