Assault Marine Skin with Black Armor

clankill3rclankill3r Join Date: 2007-09-03 Member: 62145Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
I have the black armor. And now (3 sep) the Assault Marine Skin as well. And i wondered, will there be a combination? The Assault Marine Skin with Black Armor.
Cause that would be awsome :)

Comments

• NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    The elite assault marine skin is for the shadow tier and above and it's basically what you're describing. Did you pick diamond? I don't know if they're doing upgrades or rebates or anything (I doubt it) but it sounds like you picked prematurely.
    MALE_v2.jpg
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    Black Armour and the Elite/Assault skins are separate items so there's no way of combining them - you'll have to pick which one you want to wear (they're easily switched so there's no reason you couldn't swap regularly).
  • clankill3rclankill3r Join Date: 2007-09-03 Member: 62145Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2013
    I was hoping it was in the menu. Like on for color and other for model.
    Anyway doesn't really matter green is also nice :)

Here is black for who likes to see it:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6qQMl3Y0K4QZHNiRlYzdWhWOEk/edit?usp=sharing
  • CJoker3221CJoker3221 Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165521Members
    clankill3r wrote: »
    I was hoping it was in the menu. Like on for color and other for model.
    Anyway doesn't really matter green is also nice :)

Here is black for who likes to see it:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6qQMl3Y0K4QZHNiRlYzdWhWOEk/edit?usp=sharing

That looks baaaaaad ass O.O