Female Marine Tribute!

2»

Comments

• KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    RadimaX wrote: »
    Hugh told me he is gonna ban me for a lifetime just for making this female marine image without any nudity or sexism, just a fanart tribute:

prettypicture.jpg

Female marine Cinematic Mod 11
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited August 2013
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    @RadimaX Why, I like her...

i dont know but some people in this post can clearly write "I feel her boobs aren't big enough and she needs more revealing armour." without any concequences
    but as soon as i post 1 fanart picture of a female marine with nothing revealing at all i get a threat of terminated account on UWE forever from hugh.
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    @RadimaX Why, I like her...

i dont know but some people in this post can clearly write "I feel her boobs aren't big enough and she needs more revealing armour." without any concequences
    but as soon as i post 1 fanart picture of a female marine with nothing revealing at all i get a threat of terminated account on UWE forever from hugh.

It's because you forgot the anime eyes, duh.
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    haha well there is a mod for that propably :P
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Because some of these posts are clearly ironical^^
  • SolarisSolaris Join Date: 2003-05-11 Member: 16213Members
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    I swear one of the taunts is:
    Nuke em all from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
    When i heard that.. i stopped biting. i had a wuuuuh moment.

Actually it's just "kill'em all, it's the only way to be sure".

The taunts are awesome!

Too bad you have to pay if you want to use that one...
    http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/

• countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
    Don't know about this threat, but I remember the very ugly and sexist comments in the female marine reveal thread. It was a little heated, I'm pretty sure they got angry over this.

The official model is really nice, good job.

(Please thread, keep calm...)

• KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Solaris wrote: »
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    I swear one of the taunts is:
    Nuke em all from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
    When i heard that.. i stopped biting. i had a wuuuuh moment.

Actually it's just "kill'em all, it's the only way to be sure".

The taunts are awesome!

Too bad you have to pay if you want to use that one...
    http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/

I've been wondering at that. I didn't pay for anything and my lady was still able to say these things... :-/
  • LokeLoke Join Date: 2003-02-25 Member: 13988Members
    Her death screams sounds similar to the pain/screams of the female characters in Unreal 1 (same voice actress I believe). Useless trivia but kinda cool as well. :D