Wargorge fighting!

2»

Comments

• CragChristCragChrist Join Date: 2013-05-15 Member: 185239Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Remember when spit was 40 dmg? Oh, those days.
    Too bad no mid-thrust JP kills. That'd be pretty awesome. Maybe another time.
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    CragChrist wrote: »
    Remember when spit was 40 dmg? Oh, those days.
    Too bad no mid-thrust JP kills. That'd be pretty awesome. Maybe another time.

I miss the 40 damage spit so much :[ if spit still did 40 damage I might be actually get to play battle gorge outside of pubs xD

• CrushaKCrushaK Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167195Members, NS2 Playtester
    This video inspired me to try more Battlegorging myself. Locked down East Wing on my own just like in that video, thanks for that. :)
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Let me see your WAR FACE! ARGGGGGHHHHHHHH
  • ShnagenburgShnagenburg Join Date: 2005-07-04 Member: 55235Members
    Nice! Few players know the true ferocity of an aggressive gorge. Some strategies I recommend trying when holding ground is to NOT build the classic wall in a hallway; good marines will hop over the wall, you'll have no where to hide, and you'll get shot up. Instead, make numerous columns of clogs in a passage. When marines come to engage you, rotate around your clog column while spitting, keeping the clogs between you and the marines best you can. Since spit is a projectile, you'll land hits on the marines but they won't be able to hit you because they don't have line of sight with their rifles. This is really, really hard for even top notch marines to deal with, especially with good hydra placement.
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    hydra take too long to set up,takes time away from spitting. I like to set up hydras angles away from the entrance, to decrease their profile. also, clogs around them,let them come, I'll bring them down enough that the hydra will be cleanup. I've shot down jps, I've soloed aggressively medpacked marines. if I want to help my team win, I go skulk, if I want to have fun, and help my team slightly I go gorge. if I really want to win I go fade.