Closing in on 1 year anniversary

nezznezz Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174712Members
Hacks made November last year still actively working in game. 3 months to anniversary.

Comments

• XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    edited August 2013
    Raise up your 100% legitimate NS2 players s:^) |]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"
    Just another 100% legimate NS2 player without a steam profile or screenshots enjoy a pub game 3 weeks ago

Extra special shoutouts to NS2bans.com for managing to ban one guy on 5 accounts who never tried to hide his hacking, implemented into a mod used on 2 servers world wide.

Shout outs to ENSL for never asking for screen shots for online competition despite the fact it'd barely take 0 seconds out of game time due to minutes delay between rounds.

Shout outs to non existent admins on every single server that is semi popular who kick people for using 4 letter words while people on their team go 22-2 with 1 game in their steam account that has no profile made so it can't be data mined by steam account websites.

Shout outs to steam workshop for allowing fluro models to be the norm for all competitive players for the first 6 months on release.

Shout outs to autohotkey or wok enabled g4m3r peripherals pistol scripting between January - May being the norm for all competitive players.

edit: I will never figure out the stupid auto embed on this forum.
  • nezznezz Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174712Members
    shoutout to Taz, Jekt, Seb, meshu, ELODEA for making a ausns2 competitive tournament with NIL anti-cheat requirements.
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    Oh yeah 360 shout outs to the benevolent admins of AusNS2, it's a great community and the place to go where everyone knows your name.

Also for their firm and unmovable policy of absolutely no anti cheat measures at any time for any reason, they stand to ensure that hackers have just as much opportunity to the win the first season of AusNS2-1 as what any random legitimate player would with his ability to "press F12" or "record demos", as if that proves anything.
  • nezznezz Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174712Members
    edited August 2013
    sorry thats to many button's i have rsi. #jektscreamsforscreenshotsthendoesntimplement
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2013
    nezz wrote:
    shoutout to Taz, Jekt, Seb, meshu, ELODEA for making a ausns2 competitive tournament with NIL anti-cheat requirements.

I like how you have absolutely nothing better to do but belittle the hard work put in by the few in an attempt to facilitate an Australian hub and central competitive location in a game you don't even play.

I'll bite. I know you'll both enjoy it, I'll try and enjoy it a little more.

Out of all the names you listed, 2 have played an active role in the development of the AusNS2 league. Taz has built the entire thing from scratch by himself and Seb briefly worked on updating the rule set that was used in CyberGamer Season 1 and other publication related requirements. The rules will likely continue to be revised as the league resources on AusNS2 are improved, as feedback is taken from the community and probably when the content patch hits.

If you want to talk about rule inclusions for a season that was announced, and whose signups opened less than 16 hours ago, why not express that in a civil manner on the website it was announced on? If either of you are even capable of doing so.

Both of you are well aware that there isn't a working demo system, and that anyone with the competence or drive can bypass consistency checking. What would you propose? Enforced screenshots is something that could be done and is probably being thought about by Seb, Bonage and the other AusNS2 league admins. Personally I'm all for it. I don't think it'll catch anyone. But if it'll help you sleep at night than it's worth a try.

It's light out, you should get back in your hole.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    All I got from this was that hacks can't be aborted.
  • male_fatalitiesmale_fatalities ausns2.org Join Date: 2004-03-06 Member: 27185Members, Constellation
    edited August 2013
    nezz wrote: »

Your own team doesn't want to play with you, imagine trying to run a community with people such as yourself. The fact you've teamed up with xao to troll says alot... pretty easy to sit back and criticise when you do nothing yourself. But you don't care right? that seems to be your attitude, yet you post shit all over ausns and Unknownworlds looking for attention...

Lol at cheaters in Australia outside of pub servers, if someone cheated they would be picked up pretty damn quick.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    All I got from this was that hacks can't be aborted.
    But other things can be aborted... You lied to me!

• xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    IDK this game is so full of hacks.. i see people going 10-1 in so many games, its just such BS. I know they are using those purchased aimbat wallhags to kill everyone.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I can't see this thread going anywhere worthwhile..

*LOCKED*
This discussion has been closed.