Onos chasing EXO hilarious quick video

Madd0gMadd0g Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176116Members

Just wanted to share a funny moment I had while playing with a bulgarian friend of mine not so long ago.
At the end of the video(after the onos killed me)he said "I think there might be an onos behind you,be carefull" :D

Comments

• KattcattisKattcattis Join Date: 2013-01-31 Member: 182683Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Exos are frigging fast :P
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    A bit stupid, this new "balance", no?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I do believe you are on fire... Never mind... MEDIC!!!

Also I'm with Runteh on this one!
  • TheriusTherius Join Date: 2009-03-06 Member: 66642Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    That onos player was absolutely horrible, getting stuck on every little corner and piece of pipe and stopping dead on his tracks every time he tried to gore the exo, as if pressing W and M1 at the same time is some kind of rocket science.

But I think that we should start balancing the game based on videos like this. We're going to destroy the casual player base if we don't.
  • Madd0gMadd0g Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176116Members
    Therius wrote: »
    That onos player was absolutely horrible, getting stuck on every little corner and piece of pipe and stopping dead on his tracks every time he tried to gore the exo, as if pressing W and M1 at the same time is some kind of rocket science.

But I think that we should start balancing the game based on videos like this. We're going to destroy the casual player base if we don't.
    That onos player was beyond horrible.
    He could of just sprinted towards me and kill me in under 5 secs.
    Instead he was just spaming attack without even being close to me!
    And he still won!
    Lets not jump on the nerf exos train,because a clueless n00b didnt know about the shift key and still managed to get a kill anyway.

The other day I ran into an even more clueless onos player.
    I was runing away from him,playing as marine with shotgun,and I hide under a pipe.
    He sees he cant get me there but he keeps trying and trying and I eventualy killed him.
    Marine with 1-2 upgrages,without jetpack and just a shoty solo kills an onos at full hp :D

• IronmanIronman Join Date: 2012-03-22 Member: 149184Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    84 res onos vs 40 res exo rambo. yeah, the onos should win. : P
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    that video was pretty awesome honestly. i mean, if you're critiquing the gameplay, yeah that onos sucked lol but its a hella cool clip. you can feel the fear of the marine in the exo suit as he's trying to sprint away, then he dies.
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    I think you would have taken that onos down if you just kept circling around in maintenance. It seemed like tight spaces were his bane. :D
  • Madd0gMadd0g Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176116Members
    Neoken wrote: »
    I think you would have taken that onos down if you just kept circling around in maintenance. It seemed like tight spaces were his bane. :D
    Yea I felt like I could of made that chase a little longer :D