Goðar signing off

BigRustyRedBigRustyRed Join Date: 2012-11-30 Member: 173786Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Hey everyone!

I'm sure most of you that care already know but I still wanted to say my goodbyes and thank yous.

The Goðar clan has been disbanded, as of about a week ago.

Grissi, Valk, B1 and Eissfeldt have teamed up with some of the remaining Archea team members to form a new archea and I truly wish them the best of luck, I'm sure they will form a strong team after some practise.

I don't know if Jaivol and Alcalde will join up or form another team.

Mendasp was extremely burned out by the disbandment and has decided to leave NS2 all together.

For my self I'm unsure what I will do, I might go into full time ENSL casting or join up with another team, I have also been looking into making some much needed improvements to the game code, but time will tell :)

I will not comment on how the disbanding happened or any drama around it, I don't think it matters, to me Goðar was a small group of great friends that had a lot of fun together and I will remember it as that.

Thank you all for your amazing support while we played as a team, it was amazing to see a lot of people coming and cheering us on when we were competing.

Thank you !

Comments

This discussion has been closed.