Gorge tunnels relocation by shift-building

stibaerstibaer Join Date: 2013-07-25 Member: 186398Members
When you got a shifthive you nearly can relocate anything, but no gorgetunnels.

Suggestion: Shift-building can relocate gorgetunnels.

Comments

• Nexus5Nexus5 Join Date: 2013-07-27 Member: 186420Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    But they are Player built, not sure this should be implemented, as it kind of defeats the object of the main game play (team work)
  • stibaerstibaer Join Date: 2013-07-25 Member: 186398Members
    If tunnels can be shifted the com can do more teamplay with the other players!
  • maD_maX_maD_maX_ Join Date: 2013-04-07 Member: 184678Members
    Would love this as kam... But probably because I see lots of OP

Ex: "hey every one go gorge in this tunnel I'm going to shift it behind the CC so jump out in 5 seconds"

EX: now I can build remote base with no help... Haahaha

Ok so easy fix is to use same shift rules as everything else and say only shift to infestation... Would be nice to fix silly gorge tunnels, 2 gorges having tunnels going from a-b is redundant and if they die or leave they never get moved...
  • Nexus5Nexus5 Join Date: 2013-07-27 Member: 186420Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    stibaer wrote: »
    If tunnels can be shifted the com can do more teamplay with the other players!

No you aren't promoting team work you are taking it away, those team members should be listening to you and building tunnels where you ask, you shouldn't be able to do this yourself .... the one advantage a marine commander has is the fact they can drop a phase gate where they want it, but that's only a slight advantage if aliens are listening to you.