Alien Commander Shift/Echo Tutorial

MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
Hello guys, i have done my 1st Tutorial around alien commander and shift/echo. Let me know what ya think and if it is at all of any use. Thanks

Comments

• radionautradionaut california Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181192Members, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Gold
    well done, and a very interesting strategy. thanks MaxAmus, looking forward to seeing more of your tutorials!
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Very nice! Might even need a 'Spoiler Alert' for giving so much good ideas.
    I assume by the video u cant Echo gorge tunnels. Dunno what it would do with the balance but it would sure make the alien commander more able to guide his teamattacks.
  • stibaerstibaer Join Date: 2013-07-25 Member: 186398Members
    Nice Job. Looking Forward to more! :)
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Good job, but the music is too loud, and the voice is too quiet.
  • AmaroqAmaroq Join Date: 2009-04-26 Member: 67282Members
    I wonder if you can echo gorge tunnels. The reason he didn't is because there has to be infestation at the location you want to echo the building to. I don't see why you couldn't move gorge tunnels to spots you have infestation at.

Amazing video. I didn't even know what echo does until now.

I'm guessing you can't echo the hive itself?
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hello, when it comes to gorge tunnels, you cannot echo them or hives, if you look at the video and pause it when the echo is open you will see there all you can echo, RT's, Upgrades, Shifts, Crags, Shades, Whips.
  • BennyBenny Join Date: 2012-09-08 Member: 158585Members
    Great tutorial, and very nice use of echo (as someone who should probably learn to command I'll be sure to give it a try).

One critique on the video itself, the music is a little distracting at times, maybe volume it down a bit or use something more ambient? Otherwise it's very clear and concise. Excellent work.