NS2 isn't part of the steam sale?

2»

Comments

• YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    Desther wrote: »
    0ni wrote: »
    peregrinus wrote: »
    So will it appear in the sale? Have Valve responded to UW?
    It's 40% off.

The NS2 product page mentions that it's included in the summer sale but it isn't currently on the Steam front page. Hopefully it will be put there at some point.

Maybe. Idk if you need to pay for the front page though. Plus they are trying to push the whole steam trading cards thing.

• XariusXarius Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24630Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited July 2013
    Frontpage is only for daily deals, community choice and flash sales. I'm sure it will be included in the flash sale/community choice or daily deal at some point. (At -75% probably)
    And yea, you probably need to pay to be included in those.
  • sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
    It's 40% off.

The NS2 product page mentions that it's included in the summer sale but it isn't currently on the Steam front page. Hopefully it will be put there at some point.

Maybe. Idk if you need to pay for the front page though. Plus they are trying to push the whole steam trading cards thing.

Trading cards certainly wouldn't hurt for NS2. Easy enough to come up with what to put on them too, skulk gorge lerk fade onos and a marine.
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    sotanaht wrote: »
    It's 40% off.

Trading cards certainly wouldn't hurt for NS2. Easy enough to come up with what to put on them too, skulk gorge lerk fade onos and a marine.

They've said that the trading cards are already in the works.
  • B3rTB3rT Join Date: 2013-02-14 Member: 183058Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    NS2 is now in the Comunity Vote for 75%. So everyone vote for it ;)
  • Rellik_ptRellik_pt Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181205Members
    on sale and no cards :(
    i was expecting some nice emotes and backgrounds to pimp my steam :P
  • It's Super Effective!It's Super Effective! Join Date: 2012-08-28 Member: 156625Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
  • MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
    edited July 2013
    NS:2 was up onboard for the voting section. . . I'd be really surprised if it was not going to get main paged eventually

Edits: Ok yeah so you can get it for the next few hours at least:

ibrNZOfo4qCAEY.png

Edits: is that as low as it's ever been? I thought it was -66% off last time, but I could be wrong
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    This next wave of ground lerks will be even larger. The likes of which we've never seen before. Prepare thyne anus.
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ill be voting Deus Ex Next. 85% off what a deal.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    Reserve space in the forum for new innovative threads like:

- Fades OP
    - Shotgun OP
    - Where can i report cheaters
    - Onos OP
    - Exo OP
    - Flamer OP
    - Lerk OP

Lava is OP too i think btw, i die instantly if i fall into it.
  • MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
    Anyone want some Green-Sauce?

ib18r3RlOlCqFb.png

Played a game where both teams had brand new commanders after that one. . .
    We put 6 Gorges in Elevator and just completely blocked the doors and waited patiently for the commander to give us stuff

Eventually I gave up and just told the dude to drop 1 of every building down and he finally got us some upgrades @_@
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    dear God, wading through a sea of green. just got my first vote kick ever... failed, but I feel accomplished. also slightly ashamed that I didn't do as much to be welcoming as other newbie weekends.
  • sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
    dePARA wrote: »
    Reserve space in the forum for new innovative threads like:

- Fades OP
    - Shotgun OP
    - Where can i report cheaters
    - Onos OP
    - Exo OP
    - Flamer OP
    - Lerk OP

Lava is OP too i think btw, i die instantly if i fall into it.

You forgot grenades OP. Also of course the general "Marines OP" and "Aliens OP".
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    ...and Pistols OP.

Don't forget you should be pistoling the ground lerks if you can't get in with your axe (due to a momentary overabundance of ground skulks blocking your path).
    Anyone caught shooting a ground lerk with an LMG or shotgun will be punished in the most severe ways...
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    The ground lerk is a delicate and majestic creature rarely seen in these parts. It should be treated with the utmost respect.
  • MrPinkMrPink Join Date: 2002-05-28 Member: 678Members
    2.5x peak playercount due to sale