Infinite hive death music in 250

ampereampere Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181237Members
I was playing a match as aliens and I heard the hive death music, but then it didn't stop. It just kept going and going. I put up with it for a while and finally I turned down the music volume all the way. As far as I know it never stopped. This is definitely a bug.

I think this may be a known bug (I saw it mentioned in another thread). But I thought it deserved it's own thread.

Is there a way to force a check of all state based effects (like special music and other things)? This would be a good work around for this type of bug. So it doesn't mess up the experience as much. Just a key you can press to cause all states to be rechecked and the effects they control to be put in the proper state.

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Turn music volume down is temporary solution. But yes this is SO ANNOYING
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Yea, I've had this one.
  • billetbillet Join Date: 2012-10-02 Member: 161318Members
    Me too, also had a different bug last night where I was speccing a fade while he was blinking, then I respawned and all I could hear was constant blinking sounds....very annoying and loud. It lasted for a good minute before it finally stopped.
    Still getting the harvester dying sound when going through phase gates. Used to get the fade shadowstep sound now its that nasty harvester sound.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Yep...had that one too.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Yea.. both of these are reported, thanks though everyone