Dirty Bomb

Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Dirty Bomb is an upcoming F2P shooter that is essentially a remake of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (or at the very least a spiritual successor). Wolf: ET is one of the all-time greats and this new game sounds very promising! It's in closed alpha right now, is anyone playing? I'd love to know more about it!

Comments

• douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    looks pretty sweet, I loved wolf:et, at least until the community went to crap with so many mods the game was unrecognizable.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Only other game I'm even remotely interested playing comp multiplayer in. Hopefully Splash Damage learnt some lessons from the mess that was Brink.
  • wirywiry Join Date: 2009-05-25 Member: 67479Members
    And QW:ET.. Loved that game but it had many flaws. But yes, brink was a giant disapointment, hopefully this will turn out nice! If it does, you'll most likely see me playing it.