Kudos to Sewlek and all the people behind the build 250

KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
This may be a duplicate thread, but I feel it's necessary to express appreciation and gratitude for such and enormous overhaul of the game. Not many titles have courage (or bother) with something of this scale half a year after release. I had finally time to delve into it as alien player and I find the changes extremely enjoyable. The only thing I miss is glancing bites for skulk, but hey, not everything can be perfect. The flamethrower feels a bit like an uberweapon now, but at least it's most expensive. Shutting down abilities is interesting, I experienced a situation where I could not even bite as skulk for a while. But the whole biomass business, the gradual alien upgrades, new drifters, phantom, aura, celerity in combat - I say yes, changes like that were needed.

The matches I played tonight were extremely enjoyable, long, drawn out matches that did not feel like a simple steamrolling. We repelled multiple exo attacks - yes, they can be actually killed now with reasonable odds. Even the new rules for infestation where it grows slower than disappears are good. I haven't been playing for some time, but it seems like a little come back is in order.

So, congratulations and well done! Let's hope the game survives for a long time.

Comments