is there a server that i can relearn how to play

Ima_ninjapotatoIma_ninjapotato Join Date: 2013-06-28 Member: 185749Members
so basically a while ago I tried natural selection 2 (didn't buy) on the free weekend that was a while ago I bought it today so I have pretty much forgotten how to play I tried asking on rookie servers but none I have come across really believe what I am saying because I played the four hours so I'm technically no longer a rookie and that is literally how long I have played for, four hours

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    This is an odd time for the game. It over recently undertook a drastic change so people as still learning the pretty much new game.
  • FleshmaulerFleshmauler Join Date: 2013-06-04 Member: 185480Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hey man, you can make your own server and put a password on it to practice basic things. Also in the main menu there is an option to practice with bots. I hope that helps :)
  • Ima_ninjapotatoIma_ninjapotato Join Date: 2013-06-28 Member: 185749Members
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    if you want to add me on steam and I'll play a few games with ya, I'll be around tonight.

Otherwise creating your own server and turning cheats on in console (cheats 1) will allow you to do what you want. You can also use bots I believe but I haven't tried that yet.
  • Ima_ninjapotatoIma_ninjapotato Join Date: 2013-06-28 Member: 185749Members
    yeah that would be great it that your steam username