Sounds like trolling but it's not

Metal ManMetal Man Join Date: 2011-11-13 Member: 132717Members
I recently overclocked my CPU and did whatever I could to try and clean up my PC. Additionally, I did a complete reinstall of the game. I had a great passion for NS back in the day and it truly was an integral part of my pubescent development. However, despite all my efforts, I cannot effectively enjoy this game because of the performance. And, I know it shouldn't, and this is lame and pathetic and weak, but I get very nervous and an upset stomach as the game is loading. When the game finally loads, this nauseous feeling overcomes me because there is absolutely no increase in FPS or smoothness. Sometimes I will sweat but usually I feel a mild weakness. After staying in the game for 15 minutes or so I begin to feel very uncomfortable and my stomach will not stop rumbling.

So, LITERALLY, whenever I play this game now, I am overcome with anxiety and have to rush to the bathroom to release my nervous diarrhea. Please help. And sorry about the earlier thread responses where I mention diarrhea. They came out of frustration but are all true nonetheless.

Comments

• XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    edited June 2013
    iktfb.

edit: just this part
    Metal Man wrote: »
    I had a great passion for NS back in the day and it truly was an integral part of my pubescent development.

NS1VETS WW@.
  • BellicoseBellicose Join Date: 2013-04-11 Member: 184748Members
    My performance is fine on a 2yr old pc... Still slamming about 50-60 frames consistently. That may be low for you kiddos, but I can frag aliens just fine ;)
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • male_fatalitiesmale_fatalities ausns2.org Join Date: 2004-03-06 Member: 27185Members, Constellation
    So, LITERALLY, whenever I play this game now, I am overcome with anxiety and have to rush to the bathroom to release my nervous diarrhea
    I know it shouldn't, and this is lame and pathetic and weak, but I get very nervous and an upset stomach as the game is loading. When the game finally loads, this nauseous feeling overcomes me because there is absolutely no increase in FPS or smoothness. Sometimes I will sweat but usually I feel a mild weakness. After staying in the game for 15 minutes or so I begin to feel very uncomfortable and my stomach will not stop rumbling.

WTF is this thread??????????

Mate, you need some serious help...
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Try out the 249 beta, should help you
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members
    ewwww I was eating
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Seek help.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.