Missing file: gr_cluster.model

CaiCai Join Date: 2013-05-12 Member: 185212Members
edited May 2013 in Server Discussion
Hi.

I am trying to set up a dedicated server (seems so be the only way to play with friends alone?)
I have followed the guide on wiki and a you tubevideo, seems fairly straight forward.
However.... when I start the server it stoppes at: Error: couldn`t open file "models/marine/grenades/gr_cluster.model"
I checked the folder and the gr_cluster.model is infact missing, I renamed another file to check if it was that file the server was prompting.
And I got a different error, so that file is just missing. What to do? I can`t seem to find just that file, and when I re-run server setup it downloads everything again except this one file.

Any suggestions ? Can I get just that one file somwhere?

Best regards.

Comments

• RenebReneb Join Date: 2008-02-29 Member: 63763Members
  • SnixSnix Join Date: 2005-03-29 Member: 46916Members, Reinforced - Gold
    I don't think the the file is available at the moment. But it shouldn't matter. Your server should be running without problems, even though it's missing the file. I get the same message.
  • CaiCai Join Date: 2013-05-12 Member: 185212Members
    Snix wrote: »
    I don't think the the file is available at the moment. But it shouldn't matter. Your server should be running without problems, even though it's missing the file. I get the same message.

Hmm, I see... thanks for info.

It just felt wrong since that is the last thing that happens before it stops (meaning that is the last sentence the "server" writes")

And I am not able to find the server in the game (having some problems with my ports aswell)

Best Regards.