Team South Africa for Nations Cup

AndinagamaAndinagama Join Date: 2012-12-23 Member: 176019Members
Could it work?

We just need to select six players who are willing to play this and have them ready by the 20th of May to take part.

Are any other players from South Africa interested? Please let me know if you are so we can sign up on time.

How to sign up

Currently signed up teams

We also need to select a leader. Any nominations?

Comments

• ScatterScatter Join Date: 2012-09-02 Member: 157341Members, Squad Five Blue
    Imbalanxd for team captain.
  • |strofix||strofix| Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165453Members
    It could work... except for one small thing...
    Nobody in South Africa plays any more. Our best players also stopped playing a loooong time ago.
  • AndinagamaAndinagama Join Date: 2012-12-23 Member: 176019Members
    |strofix| said:
    It could work... except for one small thing...
    Nobody in South Africa plays any more....
    I do....

As for what you most likely meant, I'm sure we could find at least SIX players. It doesn't matter whether they are fantastically good or not, as we know already that Finland, US and UK (and many other countries) have top players and we'd never beat them. This post is about whether we could field a team.

And if Imbalanxd wants to captain, that is fine... at least this time everyone will know not to take the games too seriously.  But this is an opportunity to get some games casted, and experience professional-level play without having to set up a clan. I think it's worth it,

• ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    edited May 2013
    I aint captaining ####

On a serious note though. The last time I played properly was like 4 months ago. Some games can be a lot of fun getting back into for a bit of non serious fun, but I do not feel that NS2 is one of them. Especially not as captain of a (as you said) doomed to fail team.

Also: ping

You could definitely find 6 players willing to play though. Maybe even 3 or so good ones.
  • ScatterScatter Join Date: 2012-09-02 Member: 157341Members, Squad Five Blue
    Imbalanxd, there's no need to respond with 2 accounts. Strofix is enough.
  • ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    Scatter said:
    Imbalanxd, there's no need to respond with 2 accounts. Strofix is enough.
    I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...

but since this account isn't banned anymore, I guess you're right.
  • AndinagamaAndinagama Join Date: 2012-12-23 Member: 176019Members
    New Zealand and Australia will both have worse ping than us, won't they? (Assuming the servers are in Europe). And they're both on the signup list.

What are lolz-vsdkk, wabbit and furioustalon's steam IDs? I will message them.