remove concede!

TomKillaTomKilla Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165273Members
I'm pissed. UWE please remove that f****** concede option! It destroys every single match. People tend to give up too soon. Before it was added I had epic battles, sometimes for over 60 minutes, where one side was almost down and then recovered and even won at the end. Today people crying "it's over, concede, concede"... there is no will to fight to the end and give the best to turn and rule again. Fix this pls!

Comments

• FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    People will F4 anyway, so no point in that.
  • TomKillaTomKilla Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165273Members
    So you think it is good people just leaving the match just to wait till the next round starts? You don't want big, thrilling fight with ups and downs? I understand, people like you just want to rule the game and get killz to push K/D instead of fighting and winning this game even if it seems hopeless but still a chance left. UWE is not retarded they can fix this somehow.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    If a game is thrilling, a concede most likely won't happen

Concedes generally occur when a match is really over, and has been over for a long time; generally due to very uneven teams, afk players, or poor commanding

I'm not going to concede just because we lost a TP, but if we're 15 minutes in and we've only had 2 rts the whole match and fades are already on the field, then I'm not going to waste either sides time by playing that match out
  • PaLaGiPaLaGi Join Date: 2008-01-03 Member: 63331Members, Constellation
    For the love of all that is holy, please use the search function on the forums before you think you have any breakthrough or novel ideas that need to be posted about concede.