This game can use better quality textures...

2»

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    No. That's not what port mea-ahhhh screw it never mind I see now there's far too much to explain, you clearly have your mind made up regardless, and are not willing to provide proof for your allegation.

Good day to you
    /steps out
  • TiesTorNTiesTorN Join Date: 2012-11-16 Member: 171952Members
    Stop asking for a proof every time like a broken record. I've put pictures for you to look.

and I'm not willing to argue with blind people either... Good day to you too.
  • bongofishbongofish Join Date: 2003-08-17 Member: 19893Members
    Graphics junkies are the most annoying gamers.

Yawn.
  • CamronCamron Join Date: 2011-01-06 Member: 76356Members
    Spark may have it's problems, but low-res textures is not one of them. Two of the images you posted are of an extractor that has a texture that is 2048x2048. Here's the full texture but that is a compressed JPG version.
  • LústLúst Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178186Members
    Games fine and so is the quality. The only problem I have is sometimes the view distance screws up. Like from Computer Lap to Flight Control on Summit.
  • TiesTorNTiesTorN Join Date: 2012-11-16 Member: 171952Members
    edited May 2013
    Camron wrote: »
    Spark may have it's problems, but low-res textures is not one of them. Two of the images you posted are of an extractor that has a texture that is 2048x2048. Here's the full texture but that is a compressed JPG version.
    My main purpose to put that was to show that little screen on the extractor :D rt is fine but those texts are low res.
  • RegnarebRegnareb Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62008Members, NS2 Playtester
    Poor thing, it's a shame :(

PS: the worst being, those texts are totally readable.
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members

All I can say is if you're this picky about the textures in your vidya games I'd really hate to be responsible for painting your car.  ;)

Textures look good to me.