Recruiting for Clan ENSL Matches - Serious, Commited, Players

tagwolftagwolf SF Bay Area Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182710Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
I have run multiple clans before. Including TFC's DGS-X which made it into the top 3 regional finals 2 years in a row. (Those were the days).

Anyways, I'm old now (30 :P ), and looking for the following:

Good commander
Good well rounded players who can play both Marines (and aim / strategize) and Aliens (Same).

We will have a dedicated server, for which I also would like some admins.

I play a lot. Add me on steam "TagWolf".

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and seeing what you can do.

We can start with a few ENSL Gathers and go from there. I believe with the right talent, we can be up there next year alongside the big names.

As far as the team server, that's on my dime for now. However I certainly wont hate if you donate a few bucks a month to help keep things running. That's not the biggest item on the table right now regardless.

Thanks!

TagWolf

Comments

• statikgstatikg Join Date: 2012-09-19 Member: 159978Members
    GL, should probably specify timezone!
  • tagwolftagwolf SF Bay Area Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182710Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    West coast / Pacific. But I don't care if yer up past yer bed time :D
  • tagwolftagwolf SF Bay Area Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182710Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited April 2013
    Oh and if it helps, we do have 3 players already. 4th is deciding now. I'd like 8 slots total for ringers, etc. (But 6 total is min for a 6v6 tour)
    Up to 7 amazingly talented players! ...No thanks to this thread though.

Just proves that in life, if you want something, go out, and grab it by the nutz!
  • Omar - The WireOmar - The Wire Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165320Members
    edited April 2013
    tagwolf wrote: »
    Including TFC's DGS-X which made it into the top 3 regional finals 2 years in a row.
    What league and format was that in TFC?

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    tagwolf wrote: »
    Up to 7 amazingly talented players! ...No thanks to this thread though.

Just proves that in life, if you want something, go out, and grab it by the nutz!
    Awesome. Add me on steam (Steamname = ScardyBob) and let me know if you want to setup a scrim (Team 156).
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    ask me if you are short on a server for pcws ;)
    Thanks for all the interest guys. We've grown incredibly fast over the past 2 weeks and I've been extremely fortunate to have so many great and talented people, many of whom I consider friends, join up with us.

I'm closing forum recruitment for the time being.

Right now I have to focus on getting our site up, schedules going, and making sure everyone shows up to practices and scrims.

Thank you for all your support and if you see us on a server, say hello and hop on with us.

Also I finally got our first server up and configured the way I wanted it. The combat server will come next. But hop on, we've got a pretty awesome map rotation now along with DAK and NS2Stats:

"ns2_docking", "ns2_turtle", "ns2_tram", "ns2_descent", "ns2_yakushima", "ns2_summit", "ns2_mineshaft", "ns2_refinery", "ns2_jambi", "ns2_triad", "ns2_veil", "ns2_goliath", "ns2_icarus"

Yakushima is amazing btw... I love the premise.

Our Primary Server is Called "Waka Team Server - DAK Admin/NS2Stats"

It'll grow in time just like our team.

And to Gamerkatze, thanks for the offer! We may need take you up on it at some point. Right now I'm trying to establish some permanent servers for us to build up community interest in NS2 comp play.