Pictures next to your name in game

yuckfooyuckfoo Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168216Members
Was this something that people were able to get in the beta? Ive seen some black armors with these things. Just sort of curious as to how get such a thing.

Comments

• NominousNominous Baltimore, MD Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146518Members
    I'm pretty sure this is the Player Badges mod, which server admins can assign. Did you see these on the KKG servers? You can also get a badge from the PAX East DLC.
  • yuckfooyuckfoo Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168216Members
    Karnaj wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this is the Player Badges mod, which server admins can assign. Did you see these on the KKG servers? You can also get a badge from the PAX East DLC.
    I think it was KKG actually. That makes sense, a friend of mine does have the PAX next to his name.
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    The only built-in pictures were those from people who got codes from visiting the UWE at PAX. Otherwise, things such as badges are from the Player Badge mod.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hopefully they'll update/upgrade the feature one day and allow more kinds of badges to show up.

Like constie, squad 5, playtest and the latest one.
    <---
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Hopefully they'll update/upgrade the feature one day and allow more kinds of badges to show up.

Like constie, squad 5, playtest and the latest one.
    <---
    I believe that was the original intent, but its one of those 'nice but not necessary' features that got cut for 1.0.
  • godriflegodrifle Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58815Members
    yuckfoo wrote: »
    Was this something that people were able to get in the beta? Ive seen some black armors with these things. Just sort of curious as to how get such a thing.

Please Charlie Murphy, just leave my girlfriend alone...
  • FlipperFlipper Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155120Members
    godrifle wrote: »
    yuckfoo wrote: »

Please Charlie Murphy, just leave my girlfriend alone...

steady on
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    PAX icon distracting! Too OP pls nerf
  • yuckfooyuckfoo Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168216Members
    Id be ok with Buck Nasty next to my name in game, lol. Its better than a <3 badge for sure!