nxzl. Bitey-sorry world D': I tried hard T_T

BiteyBitey Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151622Members, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
I just couldn't manage to take a game off ARC :< Even with all my energy and positivity powers ;_;

Next time I'll do better >8U I won't stop until I am able to at some point become a crowned king of ns2! Also how many pictures involved my face, and where can I see a wonderful montage of photoshop glory.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Let's put a smile on that face! Fret not Bitey, we still love you!

PPuVEax.jpg
  • PaLaGiPaLaGi Join Date: 2008-01-03 Member: 63331Members, Constellation
    Some things cannot be unseen...
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    lol, I took that screenshot because the ESL cameras seemed to always switch to extreme close-ups of Bitey.
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    Train harder, better, faster, stronger!
  • GrayWGrayW UK Join Date: 2009-12-18 Member: 69701Members
    Well done Nexzil for getting as far as you did. For a few minutes I thought you guys might take the last game and then arc just exploded across the map.

As a UK player I was rooting for Arc though ;)

Round Of applause for Nexzil everyone!
  • FunkyFungusFunkyFungus Join Date: 2003-09-09 Member: 20691Members
  • ReekahReekah Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168593Members
    Well played everyone :) We love you.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    We still love you Bitey.
  • BonkersBonkers Join Date: 2013-04-15 Member: 184834Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Chin up son, you and you're chaps put up a brave fight.

yoxpTHN.jpg
  • LústLúst Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178186Members
    I feel the first 2 games where pretty close.
  • lifesfunlifesfun Join Date: 2011-02-24 Member: 83302Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'm just happy we had a north American there! Must of been awesome just flyin out there for ns2!

Hopefully you guys still had a great time !
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Cheers to NXZL on just representing NA. Just keep scrimming the likes of Arc, Godar, Sauna, miau--you'll get there!
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I have said my peace to Bitey, then publicly shamed him in Cologne :P not really... Great job to everyone who played, win or lose we had a BLAST!
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    It's okay. We understand bitey. As an American you had to put your pride aside and allow the lower species, known commonly as European, take a victory. Thank you for doing the good thing here and allowing them to win, I'm not yet sure if the Europeans have opposable thumbs, and they have yet to go to the moon or cure polio, but your encouragement and kindness will put them on the right track. Maybe, just maybe, as Americans, glorious and free, we will have a companion at the top of the food chain quite soon.
  • YoungTrotskyYoungTrotsky Join Date: 2007-03-09 Member: 60307Members
    edited April 2013
    Rich_ wrote: »
    they have yet to go to the moon or cure polio
    There is no cure for polio. There are 3 vaccines, 2 of which were developed by Polish scientists (that's a country in europe), including the most widely used one ;-) We just like to use your money to put our superior intellect to good use. Keep writing the cheques (yes that's how you spell it) and we'll see you right!
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Bitey you guys did great. All these people saying Nexzil lost the tourny - for christ's sake; you guys took 2nd place! That's a helluva achievement in itself! Grats again and hope you guys fight your way back there! (or wherever the next one is---- Vegas perhaps? hehe :) )
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Bitey, you needed more RedBull. You easily would have won if maximum caffeine intake was achieved. :P