more plushies :D

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
so most people know their are gorge plushies coming out. i was wondering if the Devs could make all the aliens into plushies. i myself would buy every single one of them. i want gorge and lerk more than any of them but :D i like them all as well so you make them ill buys them.

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Fade plushie over a baby's crib would be a pretty creepy sight... Do iiit.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Life-sized Onos plushie and a video of it rolling down a hill in several countries.

Do eeeeeet. Dooo eeeet!
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Neoken wrote: »
    I need some babbler plushies with velcro patches to attach them to my gorgie. :)

yus
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    edited April 2013
    Marine action figure/plushie please
  • LtDrebinLtDrebin Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167275Members
    We need a plushie of gorge tunnels. It could be marketed to several demographics.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    LtDrebin wrote: »
    We need a plushie of gorge tunnels. It could be marketed to several demographics.

You're on the wrong kind of forum.
  • AmbAmb Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168647Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    f*** the plushies, make some action figures.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Amb wrote: »

surprisingly this makes literal sense, however inanimate objects cannot reproduce

But I think I'm totally going to buy one of these plushies, I'm really hoping they made his eyes big and cute though!
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I want a fade plushie
  • draktokdraktok Join Date: 2013-02-18 Member: 183156Members
    Nobody wants a Comm chair plushie? No love...
  • FrothybeverageFrothybeverage Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13593Members
    A com chair beanbag would be sweet.
  • tarquinbbtarquinbb Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166314Members
    ezekel wrote: »
    Amb wrote: »

surprisingly this makes literal sense, however inanimate objects cannot reproduce

But I think I'm totally going to buy one of these plushies, I'm really hoping they made his eyes big and cute though!

give gorge plushies working reproductive organs!!

oh........ errr..... nvm.
  • KuddlyKalliKuddlyKalli Yuggera Country Join Date: 2010-12-23 Member: 75905Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Comm chairs suck. We need HIVE beanbags. And clog cushions, too!
    Is it sad that we're probably all grown men/women and we want plushies??
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    I'm jussssttt in (maybe), I guess others are simply young at heart :)
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ARC plushie, anyone?
    Can we just get the entire game in plushies?
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Seriously though... About the t-shirts. A black and white picture with Onos and a marine pointing at it? Who came up with that? I mean... It's just... Not very exciting. It's not cute, or cool, it just, is... Like a screenshot from the game.

Hopefully you won't gauge the popularity of the store based on that item. Because I have a feeling it won't sell too good.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Its iconic.
    Representing a traditionally epic moment in gameplay where a lone marine happens upon an onos and craps himself. Just one of the many thematic moments in ns2 and i personally love it.
    Iconic and traditional is nice. The artsy style is also nice, if you're into that. I'm more of a cool/funny/unique kinda guy.

-The "i just want to heal you <3" gorge picture on top of your heart.

-The bottom hem of a t-shirt with a tiny infestation texture running along it, all the way around, with a gorge at some point bellysliding.

-An entirely black t-shirt with nothing but "Black Armor" written on the left with NS2 font.

-A gorge with a silly anime =^_^= face healspraying a skulk munching a dead marines entrails... ...okay that might not pass.

Not the best ideas, just idle hands and all that...
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    so everyone agrees, that we want everything in ns2 to have a plushie or something.

heck y not a hydra hat and clog beanbag chairs or hydra lamps even xD
    edited April 2013
    ezekel wrote: »
    Is it sad that we're probably all grown men/women and we want plushies??

yus not sad :D means that we r still children at heart heck i bet most of us here still play pokemon x3
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Gorge plushie accessories are surely the way of the future... Magnetic clogs, velcro hydras and babblers, tunnels... The whole set!
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members
    edited April 2013
    Hugh wrote: »
    Gorge plushie accessories are surely the way of the future... Magnetic clogs, velcro hydras and babblers, tunnels... The whole set!

Now we need them to come in a zippered egg pouch!

Or better yet, make them so that they are "two sided" and you can turn them inside out to switch between egg and gorge!
  • CrushaKCrushaK Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167195Members, NS2 Playtester
    Will the Gorge plushie have a zipper on the Belly so that you can fill it with Babblers?
    Gorge tunnel sleeping bag. 0.0
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    That sounds quite tight and snug.
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Liquorice Whips™

Crack that whip!
    I said whip it!
    Whip it good!