Gorge Paper Craft and Plushie Template Request.

OhnojojoOhnojojo Join Date: 2011-08-01 Member: 113400Members
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/900989960304606362/93B597F674CE253B3C1A4CBCF41421096FD5DE19/

The gorge plushie has already been textured, modeled and 3d rendered on the map NS2_Descent they can be found in the room "Plaza" in a vending machine and there are some on the floor.

Can somebody find the texture for the gorge plushie? I want to print this out and use it as a template to create my own gorge plushie, since we're probably not going to get gorge plushies in the near future.

If a developer could throw up some texture assests, that would be amazing too!

I'm looking for something like this:
http://www.visionvortex.de/images/content/3d/geddon/texture/geddon_color_web.jpg

This could also be used to create a "papercraft" template as well, for those who work better with paper than fabric.

Once I find the texture file for the gorge plushie, I could probably make my own plushie gorge in a couple days and post the results on this thread. I would of course include an instructional guide to making your own gorge plushies.
Obviously, these plushies wouldn't be for resale.

And I feel like the developers could create a gorge papercraft template in like a single afternoon as like a little side project.

Comments

• FrankerZFrankerZ Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151627Members
    omg gorge paper craft yes
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    You can export the models/textures everything from the model viewer. @ Launchpad
  • JimWestJimWest Join Date: 2010-01-03 Member: 69865Members, Reinforced - Silver
    The texture is saved in .dds, there are free dds tools like DDS Viewer, with it you can save the texture ase jpeg etc.
    You can find the texture at: ..\natural selection 2\ns2\models\props\descent\descent_arcade_gorgetoy_01.dds