How about different chuckle sounds for different lifeforms?

CountCount Join Date: 2007-01-11 Member: 59559Members
This is a feature I have hoped for since NS1. The current chuckle is great for lowering the moral of the marines, but seems to only suit the skulk. How about a gorge rumble, lerk squeak, and onos bass?

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Gorge has the most awesome taunt though, right before the Lerk. But yeah we definitely need more chuckling up in here!
  • billetbillet Join Date: 2012-10-02 Member: 161318Members
    There is nothing more annoying than watching a gorge belly slide away doing his special little 'chuckle'
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I just really want to be able to bind chuckle to an actual key...

I'm not really a fan of the new wheel-type communication system. It was so much easier to have voice chat menus bound to keys, then numbers for the actual selection
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I LOVE the gorge taunt. It enrages marines.

His chuckle should sound like a fat person laughing while eating 5 boiled eggs at the same time.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I'd love the onos chuckle to be a really high pitched 'tee hee hee!'