27.3. Saunamen vs. Exertus 'Showdown' Finals *Finnish tournament (eng/fin casted)

omaoma Join Date: 2003-06-04 Member: 17001Members
edited March 2013 in Competitive Play
Hi all,

I've been organizing a finnish community for a while and because the interest for the competitive tournament for finnish clan was high, i thought maybe it could be possible to organize smaller tournament for now (there are actually 6-7 finnish clans). So this is how idea for invitational finnish tournament started 'Näytönpaikka 2013' = roughly translated to 'Showdown' anyway the tournament had/has FOUR of the best finnish clan out there; Exertus, Saunamen, Vetus and Quaxy.

Tournament was a bit of a success for finnish community roughly a 50 viewers on a every a finnish casted match. The tournament is almost finished and the finals is the only game left to be played and it's bo5 and ofcourse because it has two of the hardcore clans Saunamen and Exertus i've asked for a reddog to cast this match in english for everyone to enjoy* (will be casted in finnish also).

Tournament Tree* All except finals were best of 3
A1=Saunamen (2) vs. Quaxy (0)
A2=Exertus (2) vs. Vetus (0)
Bronze game=Quaxy (2) vs. Vetus (1)
Finals=Saunamen(0) vs. Exertus(3)

Maps played: 1st Summit, 2nd Tram, 3rd*(one round only) CoinTossed*
*Both sides chose their coinside* heads or tails, the team who wins can either choose a side they wanna play (marine or alien) or a map to be played. So the team which lost cointoss can choose whats left for them map or side. Example: Team A wins cointoss and they choose to play last round as a Marines, then Team B has the ability choose which map will be played.

STREAMS:
ENGLISH: Reddog's American English STREAM 3/27/2013 10:30am PDT / ~19:30 UTC+2/GMT+2/EET
FINNISH: NS2FI Finnish STREAM 27.3.2013 ~19:30 UTC+2/GMT+2/EET

I'm lazy to make another picture for you 'english' folks out there so ill translate it here:
This hegemony battle between these two rivals is gonna be a big blast, Saunamen and Exertus will be fighting for glory, money*(no money actually will be given nor prizes :D), and for the golden trophy shown below!
Showdown 2013 NS2FI Invitational Tournament
slide2.jpg

After this tournament there will be a 'mix' allstar match for finnish players who played in this tournament it will have "All-Star North" versus "All-Star South"..

STREAMS:
ENGLISH: Reddog's American English STREAM 3/27/2013 10:30am PDT / ~19:30 UTC+2/GMT+2/EET
FINNISH: NS2FI Finnish STREAM 27.3.2013 ~19:30 UTC+2/GMT+2/EET

Comments