BlueFangSolutions.com NS2 Game Server Hosting

Comments

• BluefangServersBluefangServers Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164763Members
    edited December 2012
    We just wanted to update everyone in regards to the TeamSpeak issues that occurred on Friday afternoon. As it happened Friday in the afternoon, and TeamSpeak is a German company, they were already closed. This, of course, forced us to have to wait until Monday to hear anything back from TeamSpeak support. We got in contact with them on Monday and the issue was resolved earlier this morning. Everything is back to normal.

As you can see our license began in November. You can see by navigating to <a href="http://hosting.teamspeakusa.com/ts3_hosters.php?athp=32e024a979a304002f3aea8c497f8701" target="_blank">Blue Fang Solutions, LLC ATHP License</a>. Unfortunately, one of the communities we sponsored were targeted by unknown individuals and/or groups. We have strange reports from our customers and our sponsored community of one server host attempting to usurp and take advantage of a small and easily resolved problem.

We will be in direct contact with each and every person that has been interested in our voice hosting services and will be making sure everyone is satisfied. We appreciate the patience and cooperation of all current clients. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

On another note, we have expanded our datacenter locations for voice server hosting to Denver, CO and Chicago, IL in addition to our Atlanta, GA and Dusseldorf, Germany locations. These strategically placed locations will give our current customers and future customers the best option that suits them and their communities for voice communication support.

If anyone is interested in our voice hosting services you can navigate to our <a href="http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/product-category/voice/" target="_blank">Voice Servers</a> page and check us out! In light of these recent events we will be running a promo code for our voice communications at 25% off <b>your first month</b> from now through December 14th, 2012. Use discount code <b>BFSVOICE25</b> at checkout.

Kind Regards,

BluefangServers
    edited December 2012
    Hi all,

We now give you NS2 in our east coast location! Philadelphia, PA is great for Canada as well!
  • PhilkPhilk Join Date: 2012-11-06 Member: 167510Members
    Hello Fang, I have a few questions and would be glad if you could answer:

Which of the current regions would be better for Brazilian players?
    Do you plan to have a region in south america?
    Will I be able to change the region of my server after I rent it in case a south america becomes available? Will it cost something?

Thanks a lot.
    <!--quoteo(post=2041106:date=Dec 6 2012, 01:40 PM:name=Philk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philk @ Dec 6 2012, 01:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2041106"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hello Fang, I have a few questions and would be glad if you could answer:

Which of the current regions would be better for Brazilian players?
    Do you plan to have a region in south america?
    Will I be able to change the region of my server after I rent it in case a south america becomes available? Will it cost something?

Thanks a lot.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hello Philk,

Dallas, Texas would be your best bet out of all of our current locations. We will always try to expand where our current clients or future clients want their servers. You can request datacenter transfer any time you wish and it will not cost you anything.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

BluefangServers
  • YoungTrotskyYoungTrotsky Join Date: 2007-03-09 Member: 60307Members
    Rented a server at the Dusseldorf datacentre about 3 weeks ago, a few problems at first but they moved my server onto a new machine and everything running nice and smooth ever since. Not only do these guys offer remarkably good value servers but they responded to all of my (probably several dozen) help requests either immediately or within a few hours, very impressive, I recommend giving them a try!
  • kirkwoodkirkwood Join Date: 2012-11-20 Member: 172653Members
    I have been so happy with my hosting with Blue Fang Solutions for the last month that I went ahead and purchased a TeamSpeak and Minecraft server for a year getting an additional 20% off. With the option to switch to a different game in the future I feel really good about my purchases!

As you have read in all the threads and posts their customer support, server hardware and custom game hosting software are unrivaled. While this is great and obviously a big part of why they are so good at what they do. It is the social aspect of the way they do business that surprises me the most. Something these other big or cookie cutter sites just can't do. They add you to steam, google talk, xfire whatever you got. They give you a way other then their website to get a hold of them. It has become a pleasure to get to know them.

With a big smile :D I fully recommend these guys. Two Thumbs UP!

PS: I recommended 2 friends and they have a relatively unknown policy that if you get mentioned by name on an order, they give you 10% off the next bill and the discounts stack. Got 20% off my next month! Booyaaa!
    Happy Holidays & Seasons Greetings,

Starting today (Sunday 12/23/2012) and ending at 11:59 PM EST on Friday (1/4/2013) you can celebrate with www.bluefangsolutions.com and score 25% off your entire order for ANY GAME SERVER or VOICE SERVER at ANY SLOT AMOUNT for your first month of service.

Also valid for bundled server orders! Jump on Live Chat and talk to us for custom orders or pre-paid plans for even more possible discounts.

Head to our <a href="http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/" target="_blank">Shop</a> for a complete list of our game & voice services.

Not sure yet? <a href="http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/contact-us" target="_blank">Contact Us</a> and inquire about any services you are interested in.

USE COUPON CODE “HOLIDAY25” AT CHECKOUT
  • FuhrerDarqueSydeFuhrerDarqueSyde Join Date: 2004-10-04 Member: 32076Members, Constellation
    edited December 2012
    I just recently paid for a server through BlueFang and this is the best service I have received... anywhere! My server was up within probably about 20 minutes and some of the staff even hopped in to see how things were going. When I did have a support inquiry, it was answered within literally 1 minute and fixed the next minute.

Easily satisfied with their service. If you're looking for a provider, you have to check them out.

-[!?] Squirrels ([NTech] NS2 US-East #1 18p)
  • Rage7Rage7 Join Date: 2003-12-02 Member: 23883Members, Constellation
    Going to also have to recommend these guys, had my server up and running very quickly! So far so good!
    edited January 2013
    Hello everyone,

Welcome aboard to all that participated in our Holiday sales! Glad that we can be of service to everyone in this large and friendly community that is still rapidly growing! We had an awesome 12 days of growth and Holiday cheer with all of you!

Unfortunately, our Holiday promo has come to an end as of today.

Perhaps we will run a promo for February?! Will you be our Valentine?! :P Just kidding but hey you never know!

On another note, we have expanded ALL OF OUR LOCATIONS from east to west! We have also acquired a NEW LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL! Are you in Canada and interested in a Chivalry server? Did you want to try us out but Philadelphia and Dallas is still just a little too far? Try out our Chicago location!

Any current customers can request to be switched to Chicago free of charge simply by submitting a support ticket at the Help Desk on our main website.

From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank you guys. You make doing what we do worth it.

Regards,

BluefangServers
  • VindalooVindaloo Join Date: 2012-12-04 Member: 174127Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    This is not a complete review yet, we are with BF for over a week now and i want to give it a month or so.

But for now i have to say, i haven't seen any customer service better then BlueFang, ever. If i can name, then jose gets the credit since he's the one supporting all requests we had, does he ever sleep? We are renting 18p server, but most of the time run just 16p. Tickrate stays up and we have yet to see any lags. You can check out the server: RedditEU #01 at 1.rddt.eu (EU data center in Dusseldorf).
    Thank you for the services provided and i am sure we will be ordering second server from you soon.

Vindaloo
    on behalf of the NS2RedditEU community
  • Leusent-Leusent- Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177315Members
    Kicking myself for missing the sale :/

Will you still offer an 18 slot server for 30/mo as stated earlier?

Thanks.
    Craig
    <!--quoteo(post=2058189:date=Jan 8 2013, 11:38 PM:name=Leusent-)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Leusent- @ Jan 8 2013, 11:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2058189"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Kicking myself for missing the sale :/

Will you still offer an 18 slot server for 30/mo as stated earlier?

Thanks.
    Craig<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi Craig,

We can probably do that. I will send you a PM with some information and we can work something out.

Thanks for your interest in BlueFangSolutions.com!
    Greetings Natural Selection 2 fans,

Today, Thursday 2/14/2013 and ending on Thursday 2/21/2013 will be 7 days of www.bluefangsolutions.com Cupid’s Arrow Sale - Your target? Ordering any game or voice server which will get you 15% off your first calendar month of service!*

Check out all our supported games here: http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/product-category/game-servers/
    Check out our supported voice systems here*: http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/product-category/voice/

At checkout enter coupon code: CUPIDSALE

*Voice servers not included
    *New service only (does not pertain to any current services)
    *Jump on Live Chat or Contact Us via email to see if you are eligible for even more discounts if you bundle multiple game servers! (You must order at least three (3) game servers for this to apply)
  • BigTracerBigTracer Join Date: 2012-12-04 Member: 174169Members
    edited February 2013
    Alllrighty. I bought a server today. Decent price, 17 dollars for 12-slots. It got on in half of an hour after I pressed pay button.

I'm yet to find out it's performance, but during the day number of available Cores was changing between 8 and 12.

And these guys do an amazing support. They WANT you to have everything working great. I opened 3 tickets for today and 3 times got responded within 2 minutes and everything was solved withing 5 to 10. That's amazing I say. Don't juggle with server yourself. Open a ticket and everything will be made in best shape.

Good job, guys!
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Bump for the good guys.
  • jorgamunjorgamun Join Date: 2013-03-05 Member: 183703Members
    I just wanted to throw in and say that BFS has been a great host so far. We're coming up on one month of an 18-player server with them for $31.50/mo and it's been nothing but smooth sailing. Their operators are on Steam and immediately respond to any inquiries or issues we've had (only issue being a strange performance bug with installing mods that he promptly fixed). Accessibility like this is something you just won't find with larger game hosts (I've experience with Gameservers and Multiplay) and I'm really thankful for it.

A++, would rent again (and may grab an extra server)!

-VIGIL
    edited April 2013
    School is out, let the gaming begin!

Starting today (Saturday 3/23/2013) and ending at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday (4/6/2013) you can party with www.bluefangsolutions.com and score 25% off your entire order for ANY GAME SERVER or VOICE SERVER at ANY SLOT AMOUNT for your first month of service.

Also valid for bundled server orders! Jump on Live Chat and talk to us for custom orders or pre-paid plans for even more possible discounts.

Head to http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/ for a complete list of our game & voice services.

Not sure yet? Contact us and inquire about any services you are interested in.

USE COUPON CODE “SPRINGBREAK” AT CHECKOUT *no longer valid as of 4/6/2013
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh&#33; Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    edited March 2013
    I approve of this thread and company, because i love animals. :B Glad to see more server providers jumping on board though! it's good to have many to choose from. It keeps prices low as competition betwen providers heats up. :3

Oh hay look. I even earned a 1,000 point badge with this post. :p
    Check out our reviews at http://www.ghreviews.com/bluefangsolutions/ we are the #1 hosting company listed on ghreviews.com at http://www.ghreviews.com/category/top-20/
    Our new London, UK location is now available for order.
  • nezznezz Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174712Members
    supply hawaii servers plz:)
    nezz wrote: »

We do offer LA, California servers. The ping should be decent enough to Hawaii. You can contact us directly to receive some IP's to ping to.
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow

We do offer LA, California servers. The ping should be decent enough to Hawaii. You can contact us directly to receive some IP's to ping to.
    nezz is Australian. He's probably interested in a Hawaii-based server for decent Aus-US matches.
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ScardyBob wrote: »

nezz is Australian. He's probably interested in a Hawaii-based server for decent Aus-US matches.

I was about to call you out on that, but then I remembered that the world is supposed to be round.

Thanks a lot, Galileo.
  • RomperRomper Join Date: 2003-10-25 Member: 21956Members, Constellation
    Our new London, UK location is now available for order.
    nice, any promotion deals on this ?
    In honor of our service men and women,

Starting today (Saturday 5/25/2013) and ending at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday (6/1/2013) you can honor those who have served with www.bluefangsolutions.com and receive 25% off your entire order for ANY GAME SERVER or VOICE SERVER at ANY SLOT AMOUNT for your first month of service.

Also valid for bundled server orders! Jump on Live Chat or email us to talk about custom orders or pre-paid plans for even more possible discounts.

Head to http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/ for a complete list of our game & voice services.

Not sure yet? Contact us and inquire about any services you are interested in.

USE COUPON CODE “MEMORIAL25” AT CHECKOUT
  • RustyRusty Canada Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185850Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver
    I signed up for a 20 man server earlier today. I have not had a reply yet - It's been about eight hours. I'll see how long it takes to get setup and running.
    I'll be stress testing it as well.
    Rusty_1 wrote: »
    I signed up for a 20 man server earlier today. I have not had a reply yet - It's been about eight hours. I'll see how long it takes to get setup and running.
    I'll be stress testing it as well.

Hello there! I have sent you a PM asking for some information regarding your purchased services. I see an NS2 order that has been completed 6 hours ago and it shows that all information was sent to the client. Please check your My Account area and View the invoice to see the information posted. It was also emailed to you.

Thanks for posting.

• RustyRusty Canada Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185850Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver
    The info was sent to me but ended up in spam It was setup quickly.
    I've had some issues with latency and tickrate, but hoping they'll be resolved soon.