BigRustyRed casting competitive games

BigRustyRedBigRustyRed Join Date: 2012-11-30 Member: 173786Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited March 2013 in Competitive Play
Hey people !

As many of you may or may not know Goðar has formed a new roster with me stepping aside as the main commander of the team for the very talented Jaivol.

I have been playing NS2 a lot less due to this, but I still have a very strong passion for the game and quite a lot of knowledge both about the core mechanics of nearly everything in the game as well as the current top level meta game.

I have been doing some casts lately and I definitely want to expand on that, I really enjoy casting and once I get better at it I might be able to give a lot of insight into the current top level play in NS2 !

You can find my channel here:

There are already some matches up there for your viewing pleasure !

At the start I will mostly be covering Goðar matches, but I´m very willing to expand the channel to casting other teams as well.

I plan on casting both PCW and tournament games, I will be casting almost every night from around 20:00 CET, you can "follow" the channel to get a notification once I go live.

If anyone is interested then I need a cool background picture, banner and a "offline" screen as well as maybe some overlays for the stream ^^ if you are talented and have the time I would love to get some help on this, you will ofc get credited on the info page on my stream !

I´m very open to constructive criticism so if there is anything you feel needs improving then feel free to let me know !

You are also very welcome to ad me on steam "BigRustyRed" for whatever reason :)

GL & HF !

Comments

• LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Good luck bud, will be watching in the future.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    I'm agree with you guy
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Quite a few ENSL Invitational Matches going on tomorrow that I would love to see casted. Since its a round robin, there is almost always a need for additional casters to cover simultaneous games.
  • BigRustyRedBigRustyRed Join Date: 2012-11-30 Member: 173786Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ScardyBob wrote: »
    Quite a few ENSL Invitational Matches going on tomorrow that I would love to see casted. Since its a round robin, there is almost always a need for additional casters to cover simultaneous games.

Yep, I will be covering all the Goðar games of NSL invitationals, will see if I have time for any other teams as well !
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    I always wondered what the <G> stood for as there is one guy I usually have to play with/against - he plays really good.
  • PaLaGiPaLaGi Join Date: 2008-01-03 Member: 63331Members, Constellation
    Bump. Stumbled across him casting Archea vs Godar I believe. Was very enjoyable keep up the good work.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Good, good. Thanks for the casts.
  • valkjurivalkjuri Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151387Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    best caster in iceland