NSL Invitational Day One Results - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited March 2013 in NS2 General Discussion

imageNSL Invitational Day One Results - Natural Selection 2

If you don’t like spoilers, do not look at the image above! It contains the results of all the matches played today, from the official results page on ensl.org. The play today was incredible.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Bump to get comment thread to show up.

Again, congratulations to the teams. There were more tense, closely fought, knife edge matches today than I can remember for a long time. Truly outstanding play that was a pleasure to watch and an honour to cast.

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!
  • culpritculprit Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33527Members, Constellation
    Wow a cup was played right after Gorgeous release? I'm really interested to see if there were any new strats based on the new features!
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Great games today. I had a blast watching them.
  • RainyCaturdayRainyCaturday Join Date: 2013-02-19 Member: 183202Members
    Nxzl cleaned house! USA USA USA!

And Murcury taking out Archeas win streak!

What a day!
  • GORGEousGORGEous Join Date: 2012-02-19 Member: 146762Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited March 2013
    I like the graphic, but it has at least one of the scores wrong for nxzl. When viewing the row nxzl, we are listed as 0-2 against Saunamen but we never played Saunamen. Also, we have no score listed for our game against Mercury in which we tied 1-1 and subsequently won a tie break for 2-1.

If looking at the column for nxzl, then we are missing our entry for the bklub row (should be 0-2 in favor of nxzl), the vetus row (0-2 in favor of nxzl), the coolclan row (0-2 in favor of nxzl).

It's a neat idea for a graphic showing wins/losses with respective teams in a row vs column format, but it has a lot of wrong or missing information.
  • ScrajmScrajm Join Date: 2011-10-17 Member: 127859Members
    Let´s hope tonights matches will be as good as yesterdays!
  • tarquinbbtarquinbb Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166314Members
    Nxzl cleaned house! USA USA USA!

And Murcury taking out Archeas win streak!

What a day!

nxzl cleaned house then dirtied the forum with unconstructive whining about the skulk nerf/bug? :/
  • BiteyBitey Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151622Members, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    D: That was prior to starting off any of the games, and only represents some of the opinions! :D

I'll handle ANY PATCH THROWN >8U
    -rep USA <3333
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Those were amazing games! Love watching Nexzil, Archaea fighting against others, can't wait for Nexzil vs Archaea again - it will be good!
    btw bitey, you should do a tutorial for fade movement on L2PNS2 twitch.tv - I know you have one, but that was only about one movement, just a suggestion :)
  • KenshikenKenshiken Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182698Members
    edited March 2013
    Can I join the games to stream for a Russian Largest Cyber-games portal?
    Just, wanna show dat wonderful competetive side of the game for Russian "masses".
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Kenshiken wrote: »
    Can I join the games to stream for a Russian Largest Cyber-games portal?
    Just, wanna show dat wonderful competetive side of the game for Russian "masses".
    Go to the ensl page, or contact one of the admins to sign up as a caster.
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    edited March 2013
    tune in tonight for saunamen vs archea
    [Group Stage 2 - Round 3: Sunday 3rd March at 0900 PST/1200 EST/1800 CET]
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Can't wait for today, folks!
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    So the match with Hg and Saunamen was called a draw because of the bug?
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    xDragon wrote: »
    So the match with Hg and Saunamen was called a draw because of the bug?
    Na, they replayed it and Hg won.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    GORGEous wrote: »
    I like the graphic, but it has at least one of the scores wrong for nxzl. When viewing the row nxzl, we are listed as 0-2 against Saunamen but we never played Saunamen. Also, we have no score listed for our game against Mercury in which we tied 1-1 and subsequently won a tie break for 2-1.

If looking at the column for nxzl, then we are missing our entry for the bklub row (should be 0-2 in favor of nxzl), the vetus row (0-2 in favor of nxzl), the coolclan row (0-2 in favor of nxzl).

It's a neat idea for a graphic showing wins/losses with respective teams in a row vs column format, but it has a lot of wrong or missing information.

I'm very sorry about the incorrect information. I came out of 7 hours casting a little worse for wear, and didn't check the graphic thoroughly enough for accuracy.