Revert the skulk->brick change now that they're easier to hit?

ReubotReubot Join Date: 2012-10-15 Member: 162374Members
edited March 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
I haven't had the time to play the new patch yet, but seeing that it's easier to hit the skulks now, maybe it's time to revert the change that took place some patches ago, which practically took all the fun out of walljumping and made the skulk feel heavy and clumsy as a brick.

Comments

• IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
  • Mattk50Mattk50 Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182824Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    They actually made it even heavier. Lol.
  • TailorTailor Join Date: 2003-02-24 Member: 13927Members, Constellation
    edited March 2013
    Reubot wrote: »
    I haven't had the time to play the new patch yet, but seeing that it's easier to hit the skulks now, maybe it's time to revert the change that took place some patches ago, which practically took all the fun out of walljumping and made the skulk feel heavy and clumsy as a brick.

I haven't had the time to play the new patch yet

What the hell is the point of this post?
  • ReubotReubot Join Date: 2012-10-15 Member: 162374Members
    edited March 2013
    Industry wrote: »
    Do we really need three threads on this? I mean seriously guys.

I guess not, didn't notice the other threads, and should've probably used the search fuction first, but.

This is a specific thing I'm asking that's not mentioned in the other threads: I'd like to have back the movement mechanic from several patches ago, when it was first nerfed. There were even youtube videos where people were practicing the walljump mechanic together and obviously having fun doing that. Now that the balance has been shifted towards marines again I think it's time to consider bringing back the fun in skulk movement.

Tailor wrote: »
    What the hell is the point of this post?

Maybe if you had taken the time to read and understand my post you'd know.

• TailorTailor Join Date: 2003-02-24 Member: 13927Members, Constellation
    Your post is literally one sentence. I don't think I missed it, I think it wasn't there.
    Sorry I sometimes forget how to talk to idiots, let me rephrase that:
    skulks op. walljump nerfed. orientation fixed. walljump still nerfed. bring back old walljump.

And I suggest that you keep on posting your bullshit in this thread so that it gets more visibility, thank you.

• SeeVeeSeeVee Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165206Members
    edited March 2013
    Until hit boxes are totally fixed for skulks on the wall and in air I say keep them as is.