I_sensitivity disabled in new patch

Marshall_DrumminMarshall_Drummin Join Date: 2012-12-04 Member: 174115Members
The console command for sensitivity fine tuning is not working anymore in this new patch. Now I am only able to use the scroll bar without numerical values attached to it.

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
  • FoelliXFoelliX Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22668Members
    edited March 2013
    there were 2 commands for sens changes:
    i_sensitivity, setsensitivity

the 2nd one is still working (same values).
  • Steve123MCSteve123MC Join Date: 2012-08-11 Member: 155408Members
    edited March 2013
    Since I've been using a sensitivity of .73 for ages now and having to fix my sensitivity every time i changed an option in the menu, an Implementation of a number value along with the slider bar in the game options menu that will go below the sensitivity of 1.0 would be awesome! Unfortunately for anyone using a high DPI setting will be screwed untill you guys fix the console command or do something with the options menu like i suggested. IMO CoD:BO2 sucks but they have it and it works great.
  • Steve123MCSteve123MC Join Date: 2012-08-11 Member: 155408Members
    FoelliX wrote: »
    there were 2 commands for sens changes:
    i_sensitivity, setsensitivity

the 2nd one is still working (same values).

Thanks FoelliX, I still would like to see UWE implement the option i suggested in my previous post. However, thanks!
  • TyphonTyphon Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 1899Members
    Don't know if my sensitivity changed, or I just got used to Hawken's sensitivity cap, but thanks to this thread I could fine-tune it again!
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    No way that is the real Marshall Drummin from dod 1.3 even after checking your post history, setsensitivity still works in console to show/set sens thankfully.