Good work devs.

Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
Good work on the game. It's great. Trailer is great too :)

Comments

• FLuXFLuX Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11633Members, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    edited February 2013
    Sometimes but awarding him an awesome none the less. ;D

Plus I think I saw him earlier in game. Mayhaps.
  • VolcanoVolcano Join Date: 2011-07-27 Member: 112496Members, Constellation
    Yeah I know right Simon never gets the love he deserves for doing all the sounds and music
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    SteveRock wrote: »
    Thanks :) Isn't it funny how positive posts never get the replies they deserve!

'cause the internet is for arguing! YOU THINK I'M WRONG? COME AT ME BRO
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    No, the interwebs are for boobies and kittens.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    GISP wrote: »
    No, the interwebs are for boobies and kittens.

.... and babblers!
  • ExoskelettExoskelett Join Date: 2012-12-18 Member: 175509Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    tscha tscha im so excited!
  • _Necro__Necro_ Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81895Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2013
    Exoskelett wrote: »
    tscha tscha im so excited!

http://tubedubber.com/#AB-gmyOvUig:3UKQothzJMM:0:100:0:52:1

You are welcome. ;)

€dit: Meh... You need to change the "start time" of the Audio to 52 seconds. While it is in the link, it seems to ignore it. :(
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    Bumped for happy thoughts!

I can't stop watching the trailer. It's brilliant. =D>
  • RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Loving the babblers!
  • ExoskelettExoskelett Join Date: 2012-12-18 Member: 175509Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited February 2013
    Jeah that music totaly fits in - gives an completly other atmosphere ^^ - i like to see in time the new babbler rush instead of gorge/hydra rush ^^
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Did UWE make that song? It's awesome, and so is the trailer! Is that song available for download...?
  • NammNamm Join Date: 2011-12-08 Member: 137116Members
    Did UWE make that song? It's awesome, and so is the trailer! Is that song available for download...?
    Please tell me that you ARE refering to the YouTube video. :P Who would have guessed UWE had a hit song back in the 80's.
  • JanosJanos Join Date: 2002-08-02 Member: 1050Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Good Work is sort of an understatement, would have gone with something more along the lines of 'Outstanding work', now give gorgeous update... now...
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Janos wrote: »
    Good Work is sort of an understatement, would have gone with something more along the lines of 'Outstanding work', now give gorgeous update... now...
    If I had the mind of a writer, I would write a poem for UWE.
  • CatCopCatCop Join Date: 2003-08-28 Member: 20296Members, Constellation
    edited February 2013
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    In response to the OP youtube video, i present to you...
  • tarquinbbtarquinbb Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166314Members
    OP... isn't it one of those things that goes without saying?

if some ppl aren't b*tching 24/7, then they must be happy! :p
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    We only bitch so much b/c we love you!
  • blaccbeardblaccbeard Join Date: 2013-02-28 Member: 183430Members
    Agree, best 25 bucks i ever spent, would have gladly paid double the asking price too. Im terrible at this game but i cant stop playing lol
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Yep, Simon our sound guy and the musician behind many of the NS2 songs made that track for the club on the Descent map, actually. It made for great music to edit to.

Its not available for download yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll do something with this track and some of the other ones he's made recently, to get them out to the public for download.
  • Slyfox101Slyfox101 Join Date: 2012-11-11 Member: 169370Members
    Yep, Simon our sound guy and the musician behind many of the NS2 songs made that track for the club on the Descent map, actually. It made for great music to edit to.

Its not available for download yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll do something with this track and some of the other ones he's made recently, to get them out to the public for download.

I would totally buy the song on iTunes. :D

Thanks for the continued support! Gorgeous is... erm... gorgeous!
  • giogio Join Date: 2012-08-14 Member: 155618Members
    Fantastic trailer. Other companies should pay you to do theirs.

Great work fellas with Gorgeous. Lots of bugs (pun intended) but I feel like this was a labor of love.

Really brings new life to the game for me.

One Priority request - Please fix the gestating egg fading into death blackness!
  • CrazyEddieCrazyEddie Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178196Members

Yes, please, thank you. It would be especially nice to make them available to those of us who already bought the Deluxe edition.