nsMod.org Is Up For Sale: Purchase The License And Renew The Doman (expires 03/14/2013)

DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
The nsMod.org/forums are up for sale. I have owned and operated these forums for the last 10 years, and they remain the premier source for all NS1 mods. IPB boards allow you the flexibility to add forums as you desire, and this board can easily be adapted to NS2.

IPB allows me to transfer my license for a fee, and I will transfer the domain to you also. PM me on here (or at my site if you're registered there) for details.

I cleared this thread through Comprox prior to posting.

Comments

• DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    I'm happy to announce that ownership of nsMod.org has been transferred to Zodiac of Richnet.TV. Expect some new and exciting changes regarding NS2!!
  • Me9aMe9a Join Date: 2008-03-27 Member: 63981Members
    sounds like good news.

btw is there any chance that you will build an backup to download for everyone at some point i hate to imagine that all that knowledge about ns1/amx/amxx/metamod could be lost at some point.

Mega
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Nothing's getting deleted from NS1; all maps, mods, sounds, models, and custom files will remain. The only difference will be nsMod.org will cater to the NS2 community as well.