TWG?

2»

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    OT section won't get anymore visits, nor will the fan fiction section, until they fix the forum links. They aren't going to do that until the new forums are released... Don't know how long that is going to take.

Plus, there's a rule about needing over 100 posts, so it's not like we are looking for new posters to take part. Everyone else knows where the relevant sections are...
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2030769:date=Nov 20 2012, 08:57 PM:name=Soul_Rider)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soul_Rider @ Nov 20 2012, 08:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2030769"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->OT section won't get anymore visits, nor will the fan fiction section, until they fix the forum links. They aren't going to do that until the new forums are released... Don't know how long that is going to take.

Plus, there's a rule about needing over 100 posts, so it's not like we are looking for new posters to take part. Everyone else knows where the relevant sections are...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Rules can change.... if we want them to......
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    Is this a necropost? not sure...

Anyway, a few months behind the bandwagon, am I too late?

(yeah, this is my first post, but the game would take awhile to get organised, I could rack something up by then).
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    edited February 2013
    Take your time, this isn't going anywhere right now. A TWG needs some good momentum behind it, and at the moment it doesn't have any. I don't mean to be a downer, I don't think we can't eventually get a TWG going, but interest needs to mount first.