In-game server glitches.

Space_JesusSpace_Jesus Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182732Members
Hello, I've been stalking the site for a while now but have only now decided to create an account to give information on an irritating glitch I have been experiencing for the last 2 or 3 builds. Sometimes when I click on a server it disappears before I even have the chance to click join and since the new latest build some servers frequently appear and disappear near instantly when clicking the update button. Does anyone else have this glitch and can it please be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• lwflwf Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58311Members, Constellation
    You're probably filtering full servers. When you click a server it will refresh that servers status and it it's full it will disappear from the list. It does appears glitchy and isn't obvious, it could be better if the filters only applied when you hit the refresh button.
  • VitdomVitdom Join Date: 2012-04-30 Member: 151345Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    It is because when you click it, you refresh the server. If the server now doesn't comply with your filters, it gets removed from the results.

I think it works great.