UK Competitive Team Looking For New Members!

tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">no previous competitive experience required...</div>Hi, my name is Skyice and I play for the only 'all UK' Division 3 team called Cystitis. We just finished joint 2nd in the first <a href="http://ensl.org" target="_blank">ENSL</a> season of ns2.
We have a Private server, a public server, #cystitis on Quakenet and, of course, our own team speak 3 server.

To cut a long story short, we are looking to expand. After a ropey start and an ever changing roster we are starting to get settled as a team and it has become apparent that we are in serious need of some extra talent...

So if your British and...
- Are tired of constantly topping the score boards in public servers
- An ex-ns1 player or someone who has been with ns2 since the start and you dream in tactics and maneuvers
- Already in the ns2 scene and looking to build on friendship and skill to help make Cystitis a success
- OR simply want to play ns2 regularly and competitively and compete in as many leagues and tournaments as you can get your hands on....
Then Cystitis is probably the team for you!

All we ask is that you are mature(polololol), <u>skilled</u>, and serious about winning. Sense of humour desirable...

<i>Disclaimer, Cystitis and affiliates take no responsibilities for the action of drunken, stoned and sleep deprived members of our clan. Apply at your own risk. </i>

Post a message in this thread, pm me, add "Skyice2k" or "Chlamydia" in steam to apply.

Thanks!

Comments

• ChlamydiaChlamydia Join Date: 2012-06-01 Member: 152844Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    +1

You can add me easily on Steam by <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/twistedmojito/" target="_blank">clicking on this link to my profile</a>
  • SanCoSanCo Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155744Members
    Gotta love that "nationalism". ;) haha
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    There is a <a href="http://unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showforum=109" target="_blank">sub forum</a> for that
  • DethGauntDethGaunt Join Date: 2003-06-02 Member: 16938Members
    Hahaha skyice?

My god its been a long time since I last heard that name..
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2063926:date=Jan 21 2013, 03:29 AM:name=SanCo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SanCo @ Jan 21 2013, 03:29 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2063926"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Gotta love that "nationalism". ;) haha<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    u 'avin a giggle m8?
  • ChlamydiaChlamydia Join Date: 2012-06-01 Member: 152844Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Oooh. Please can you share some dirt on the wee boy from the old days?
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    edited January 2013
    Could you have thought of a less disgusting clan name?

(joke)
  • WakeWake Join Date: 2003-03-05 Member: 14351Members, Constellation
    edited January 2013
    Cystitis ? That sounds like a sexual desease. If you're <b>F</b>ull <b>UK</b>, why don't call yoursleves F.U.K ?

The team's motto would be "Don't F.U.K with us" or "One for F.U.K and F.U.K for all"
    I can draw you a logo, but I'm afraid it will get banned LOL

:P
  • DethGauntDethGaunt Join Date: 2003-06-02 Member: 16938Members
    edited January 2013
    <!--quoteo(post=2064483:date=Jan 21 2013, 11:06 PM:name=Chlamydia)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chlamydia @ Jan 21 2013, 11:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2064483"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Oooh. Please can you share some dirt on the wee boy from the old days?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You know how it goes: if you've got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all ;)
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Cystitis are great bunch. If you are looking for a UK based clan, they are a lot of fun, they play regularly and they know what they are doing.