Help! All threads I go to I have to click each reply individually after sigining up.

TeapotTeapot Join Date: 2013-01-02 Member: 177083Members
After I signed up for the forum I can't look at all the replys in threads anymore. Instead I have to click each reply individually as they are chained together. There isn't an option anywhere in forum options or in my profile to change it that I can intuitively find. Can someone help me?

Comments

• douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    this happened to me before and I think I found a setting somewhere in your user settings that can control it. I don't remember specifics.
  • TeapotTeapot Join Date: 2013-01-02 Member: 177083Members
    There isn't even a section called "User settings," you can look for yourself. Please someone help, I have looked everywhere, I don't even know what too type into Google to find a solution.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    You've probably clicked on a link from one of the search engines out there which included a querystring in the link that disables the default forum layout. You can revert this by going to any thread (this one will work) and go to the top right. There is button called "Options", under the part "Display Modes" select "Standard"
  • TeapotTeapot Join Date: 2013-01-02 Member: 177083Members
    Thank you so much.