AvP (Aliens) Total Conversion Mod

VailVail Join Date: 2013-01-01 Member: 176922Members
Just want to know if anyone's thought of doing this again, as was done for NS1 <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=116079" target="_blank">here</a>?

Would do it myself but haven't the slightest idea how to work with models, and doubt I would any time soon. This would be an awesome mod though

Comments

• RaZDaZRaZDaZ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=2054096:date=Jan 1 2013, 10:46 AM:name=Vail)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vail @ Jan 1 2013, 10:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2054096"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just want to know if anyone's thought of doing this again, as was done for NS1 <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=116079" target="_blank">here</a>?

Would do it myself but haven't the slightest idea how to work with models, and doubt I would any time soon. This would be an awesome mod though<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I approve. I can't mod or code so I'm hoping some talented individuals would be up for this eventually.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES&#33; FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS&#33; Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    just thought i'd add, that's alien(s) universe, not avp, avp isn't a universe, its a throw up of the 2 having secks and not being very good with the relationship.
  • The AlgerianThe Algerian Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175962Members
    The mod would most likely be taken down, since "Alien Colonial Marines" is going to be released this year. (Also it looks like it's going to be crappy so I don't think they want to go up against a free mod of an actually good game)
  • JibrailJibrail Join Date: 2009-04-16 Member: 67200Members
    this have been posted about many times in these forums and it just wont happen NEVER, there are alot of alien fans and no recent mods for it and there is a reason for that, the copyright holder will stop anything that has to do with the alien IP and just keep making ######ty ones on their own.
    Recent mod attempt by some guy who made a small demo on the cryengine 3 have been shot down and the video removed from youtube.
  • MetaMindMetaMind Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174358Members, Reinforced - Gold
    damn right JibRail
    They know the Alien Franchise is a goldmine, and they keep releasing halfbaked unfinished products to keep squeezing every blood out of the trademark. Really sad.
    I for once dont think Aliens Colonial Marines will be any indepth gameexperience we allways dreamed of since the Movies.