Starting to get frequent crashes

Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Only started happening in the last few days but, randomly the game will just freeze, and the only way out of it is to CTRL ALT DEL it and wait for the server to DC me so I can rejoin. When it was only happening once a day it wasn't that bad, but it just happened twice in the last hour, it's completely random, no similar locations, just locks up, no repeating sound either.

Comments

• zombiehellmonkeyzombiehellmonkey Join Date: 2007-08-31 Member: 62093Members, Squad Five Blue
    I have encountered the same problem recently, best to post this in the tech support part of the forum, there are similar posts already there.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Just updating saying I just crashed again. I couldn't find those forums, if an admin sees this move it if you feel it is appropriate.
  • BVKnightBVKnight Join Date: 2012-02-26 Member: 147496Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2042229:date=Dec 8 2012, 07:52 PM:name=Ghosthree3)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ghosthree3 @ Dec 8 2012, 07:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2042229"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just updating saying I just crashed again. I couldn't find those forums, if an admin sees this move it if you feel it is appropriate.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    At the top of this page click on "Unknown Worlds Forums", then click on "Technical Support"
  • Dark_DragonDark_Dragon Join Date: 2007-12-21 Member: 63229Members, Constellation
    This sometimes happens to me with texture streaming enabled, usually happens when there is a lot of action going on, or in a hive room, etc, not sure if its the same thing, but theres a starting point if you turned on streaming lately.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I will disable texture streaming then.