Rookie Players

SaniKSaniK Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166850Members
edited November 2012 in New Player Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">New server to help you on</div><!--coloro:#DDA0DD--><span style="color:#DDA0DD"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i>Please click on the link in my signature for server information.</i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=124770" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...howtopic=124770</a>

Hello there my fellow NSers! I am happy to provide my server for rookies to learn the game and ask questions. I am on the server alot, if you see me feel free to join and I would be happy to show you the ropes. If you are brand new or know how to play and would like to learn how to play as the commander I would happy to help you.

If you have a microphone it makes for faster communication and I highly recommend it!

I have been playing NS for over 7 years, and while I am not the best I do make up in map awareness, fundamentals, strategies, and versatility. I love to comm and I am very good at it.

My name in game will be: <!--coloro:#00BFFF--><span style="color:#00BFFF"><!--/coloro--><b>SaniK -WW-</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> or<!--coloro:#FFFFFF--><span style="color:#FFFFFF"><!--/coloro--><b> Admin</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> if I am not playing but chatting to the server. I have it linked to my iphone so if you wait around or talk on the server while its empty I will be able to see it and respond if I am viewing it at that time, so don’t be afraid to join if there is no one there!

If you have any questions, strategy ideas, etc and I am not available on the server, please post them below and I will be happy to help. I am subscribed to this thread so if it gets buried don’t worry I will know if you post!

<!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Happy Hunting, and may the Scorpe be with you!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Comments