The Walking Dead Season 1

TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Spoilers likely to abound here</div>Anyone else finished? My stomach is still in knots after episode 5, just like every episode. Most emotionally draining game I've ever played, maybe even media in general.

Held out hope that lee would make it with his 1 arm, but alas died before a crying clem. :(

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2012
    Jebus that was a well told game. My arm one Lee made Clem shoot him. God it made me feel bad for making her do that.

Sadly that last episode was bloody short and not a great finale. I had some other complaints, but still would recommend the series as a whole.
  • TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2032437:date=Nov 22 2012, 03:09 PM:name=Comprox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comprox @ Nov 22 2012, 03:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2032437"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Jebus that was a well told game. My arm one Lee made Clem shoot him. God it made me feel bad for making her do that.

Sadly that last episode was bloody short and not a great finale. I had some other complaints, but still would recommend the series as a whole.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah it was short and a bit rough sometimes, but its so well told. I couldn't bring myself to have clem shoot me, didn't want to mess her up. Good final words "Don't be afraid".
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Initially I was going to have her leave, but then whe she begged Lee not to turn, I realized that in the end she would be better off knowing that Lee's corpse would not forever thrash around, handcuffed to a radiator.