Project ( Will be very big)

MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
Hello i dont really wanna say to much about it, but it can be very big, with the right help that is, i wish to set up a big tornament based player base all about having fun and playing the game within a tornament setting but without the need to feel as tho your commited, so for new players this will be for you, for Vet's this could be your way to show of your skills to all the older players am sure you remember BFTG? was around way back in 2004 and it was a big hit, well i want to try and set/get that up and running again or something like it.

SO what i need is like minded people to join a team to help build/set this up, i have quite a few ideas of differnt web designs that i am playing with, and if this dose kick off i plan to host quite a few servers so if you have Experince in web design, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, MySQL and want to be part of something big, or think you can contribute in anyway please feel free to <a href="mailto:max25279@hotmail.com">Email me here</a> and we can get to the ball rolling.

Thank's alot :)

Comments