Really KKG? That much abuse on your servers?

Ken-Bean-NetKen-Bean-Net Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18973Members
So,

I understand you host the servers. I understand you pay for it. What I don't understand is why you have to kick people to get in. Especially when you kick the commander. Then when I come back in and complain, you IP ban me so I can filter your server anymore? Grow up.

If you can't host a server correctly, don't host it at all. I'll find a new home now.

Comments

• despairdespair Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165746Members
    edited November 2012
    while what they supposedly did is dikish, its their server = they can do whatever they want.

thats the perks of owning a server.

there is no hosting a server "correctly"
  • kamuletoekamuletoe Join Date: 2012-11-15 Member: 171207Members
    Look up Co-Op Gaming we got a vanilla and a combat mode server set up 20 max players each. I was bummed out earlier 'cuz it was full and I couldn't play on my own server lol! We haven't had to kick/ban anyone yet. I hope we don't either... anyways sorry to hear about your bad luck!
  • Ken-Bean-NetKen-Bean-Net Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18973Members
    I think its comical. I went to the other server. Comm'ing another win. He comes in. "You have to be kidding me, you disrespect me then go to other server".

I think its funny. The disrespect was kicking a person who waited 5 minutes to join the server, be in the middle of a game, and because you don't want to wait. You then kick random people out. What a joke.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Admin behaviour on specific severs is not a topic worth discussing on the official forums.

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->LOCKED<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
This discussion has been closed.