to Mouse

duvelduvel Join Date: 2004-02-09 Member: 26318Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
That last post was out of frustration, i've spelled his name wrong but he had it coming.

I am a (passive) dedicated NS fan and i'm not planning to waste my time on the alien team so others can learn the game
to then accept that some twats only want to go marine.

And yes it is old news...

You can lock it again if it gives you an euphoric feeling.

Comments

• SmellyPantsSmellyPants Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166704Members
    What?

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."

You may join servers with ###### commanders, incompetent team, stacked opposing teams etc..stop playing if you're not having fun.

I've played many a games where I could tell in the first 2 mins that we would not win, but it is still enjoyable none the less. Take the opportunity to try and teach your team a thing or two. Heck, go rogue and try and do as much damage by yourself. Playing alien, you can be quite the pain in the ass to the opposing team.
  • ShockehShockeh If a packet drops on the web and nobody's near to see it... Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9336NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I'm doubtful Mouse locked anything out of a need for euphoria. That said, if you need to ask or say anything to him directly, please use the PM system.
This discussion has been closed.