I comm with no mic. Everyone be mad. Lol.

IAINTEVENMADIAINTEVENMAD Join Date: 2012-11-10 Member: 168928Members
i own a server and i comm all the time, with no mic. im a good comm but these kids be raging hard that i dont have a mic. they eject me, i eject them back and go back to comm. ill kick the hardcore ragers too if i so desire. my server, i do whatever i want. u mad?

Comments

• bEEbbEEb Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149317Members, NS2 Map Tester
    You also randomly switch players to different teams mid-game.

Eventually you'll just end up with an empty server. Then you'll realize how juvenile you were acting.

Good luck!
  • StreifenHirnchenStreifenHirnchen Join Date: 2009-06-01 Member: 67609Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2018022:date=Nov 10 2012, 07:53 AM:name=IAINTEVENMAD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IAINTEVENMAD @ Nov 10 2012, 07:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2018022"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i own a server and i comm all the time, with no mic. im a good comm but these kids be raging hard that i dont have a mic. they eject me, i eject them back and go back to comm. ill kick the hardcore ragers too if i so desire. my server, i do whatever i want. u mad?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sir, you are an idiot.
  • Mr.GreedyMr.Greedy Join Date: 2012-07-21 Member: 154270Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2018022:date=Nov 9 2012, 11:53 PM:name=IAINTEVENMAD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IAINTEVENMAD @ Nov 9 2012, 11:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2018022"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i own a server and i comm all the time, with no mic. im a good comm but these kids be raging hard that i dont have a mic. they eject me, i eject them back and go back to comm. ill kick the hardcore ragers too if i so desire. my server, i do whatever i want. u mad?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare" target="_blank">http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare</a> ...

...and a troll
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    ITT: Server admin on power trip believes himself awesome troll.

Lolololol trollface.jpg

--Scythe--
This discussion has been closed.